my salons 1st birthday!! ideas???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liz4real

Reaction score
its my salons first birthday on the 17th of october,

we are gonna open the salon to anyone who wants to come in ask questions, have some bubbly and loads of nibbles, we are doing goodie bags and 20% discount vouchers on the day, we've thought of some demos we can do, and mini treatments.

i have also put a half page add in the paper and got flyers and posters made up, this gives us a chance to gain loads of new clients, and convince people of our services, also try them out.

i have a nail and beauty salon with spray tanning, does anyone have any other good ideas of what i could do through out the day?? or has anyone held a launch or party in their salon and found one of their ideas really popular???

love hear about your ideas

thnx

liz xxxxx:green:

its my 1st year beginning of October.

I was thinking of getting some personalised balloons made up

oh no, know one got any ideas???

think you've got it all sussed.
I would have suggested party bags and money off vouchers.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

one year old hey... well done!!! Not to mention that the 17th of october is a fab day for a birthday!!! (Its my birthday and have always found it lucky!)

My advice is to do all the things you planned.. then sit back and pat yourself on the back mate!! make sure all the people who have been involved in the first year.. clients, friends, supporters are looked after and thanked.. why not ask the people invited to bring a friend?? more people you invite the more business you will drum up!
Good luck on the day and i hope you enjoy many many more!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

one year old hey... well done!!! Not to mention that the 17th of october is a fab day for a birthday!!! (Its my birthday and have always found it lucky!)

My advice is to do all the things you planned.. then sit back and pat yourself on the back mate!! make sure all the people who have been involved in the first year.. clients, friends, supporters are looked after and thanked.. why not ask the people invited to bring a friend?? more people you invite the more business you will drum up!
Good luck on the day and i hope you enjoy many many more!
brill we wil celebrate together!!!!!!!!!
think he biggest fear is no one coming lol....
ill just get sozzled lol xxxx:hug:

p.s. ill show u the pics of the salon, and party asap, when my boyf gets off his butt lol ......luv ya xxxx

cool.. look forward to it.. and dont worry about who's not there.. and focus on who is.. get people excited and talking to eachother.. and let the bubbles flow!
:hug:

already half page in the local paper!! with flyers out daily! all regulars comin plus family, think i might be slightly paranoid!!! lol but aint we all with ourselves xxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back