My Second Critique - Trying different angles lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Magpie

Reaction score
:irked: Hi, can I have some honest feed back please. Really tried to take better photos than last time but it was quite difficult to get my clients hands in the right position lol. Dont think my apex is right and my tip application is terrible as well :rolleyes: Client had short nail beds but liked the white tips. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: x

Attachments

• Mel 3.jpg
    Mel 3.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Mel 5.jpg
    Mel 5.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Mel 7.jpg
    Mel 7.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Mel 8.jpg
    Mel 8.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Mel 6.jpg
    Mel 6.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Mel 1.jpg
    Mel 1.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 131
I think you've done a lovely job. The great thing about pics is we can see what needs tweaking.

In pic 3 of 6, the pinkie needs a little bit of refining at the eponychium. It also needs to be taken a bit on the left side.

In pic 4 of 6, the index finger and pinkie need taking in on the left side a bit. That will make the nail look straighter.

So, with just a few minor tweaks, you are well on your way. HTH! :)

I think you've done a lovely job. The great thing about pics is we can see what needs tweaking.

In pic 3 of 6, the pinkie needs a little bit of refining at the eponychium. It also needs to be taken a bit on the left side.

In pic 4 of 6, the index finger and pinkie need taking in on the left side a bit. That will make the nail look straighter.

So, with just a few minor tweaks, you are well on your way. HTH! :)

:biggrin: Thanks deanosnana - its coming together slowly but hopefully i'll get there :) xx

Latest posts

Back