My severe nail biter.....revisited lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Think jeremy kyle...past contestants revisited hahaha

well I'm sure some of you remember her...but incase here's a piccie from the first time I ever met her....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/tracybeforecbm.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture014.jpg
her cmb's used to take me hours and hours and hooouurrsss to do...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/tracyaftercbmxx.jpg

and now....this is just a white tip and overlay tonight....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/STA41515.jpg

I am so so proud of this client I really am...she is a star..although need to start telling her off soon as she is starting to leave it 4 weeks ish between appointments tut tut

Shes still a little worried about some of her nails as her natural smile line looks smudged iykwim...and she has some white patches that look like pure trauma...but after the abuse these poor nails suffered her whole life...I think they are doing fab
Her aftercare is excellent...she uses solar oil constantly lol....

Anyway...I know the white tip look isn't for most people. but it's something we NEVER imagined her being able to wear....now she can yayyyy..

And the even better thing is....
On my very first meeting with her...she was all natural natural natural.....and i said ahhhh give it a few months you'll be wanting sparkle sparkle sparkle..
She was like " nope no way not me"
.............and guess what she asked for today !!!
"Glitters and colour on her next appointment " hahahahaha

what a huge improvement. you can see she has great potential, she has some quite long nail beds. she must be thrilled with the difference.

:eek:

Oh my!!

Those nails look fantastic!!

Thank you for sharing..

Janet

Well done Ems and client. Massive improvement.

That's what we love to see :D

Well done Emma,you are one talented geek x

you have done a great job the nails look nice!,and congrats to her for being able to stop being biter!!

you have done an amazing job...:hug:

as a nail biter myself I know how hard it is to break the habit...so your client must love you for what you have been able to achieve between you...

well done and thanks for posting the pics...xxx

wow, that's amazing!

i wouldn't even know where to start with her original nails! not experienced enough for that yet!!

thats amazing hun....you and your client should be proud of each other xx

wow! emmsy thats amazing.

wow i cant really put into words how great they look.i have a client with similar nails and you have made me really want to call her over and do her nails.which i think i'm going to give a her a call so thanks for the inspiration.you are very talented.i'm sure your client was amazed at the difference.thanks for sharing:)

What a great result for you, Emma. Well done to both of you because to achieve something like this takes team work and a real partnership. :hug:

wow they look great

Great stuff Emms.

fab result hun

Fantastic results you must both be really pleased:)

OMG the first photos.. they look so painful, Love the results and the nails look great. My sister has the same problem, she has this terrible habit, but Im going to show her the photos so she can see the beautiful results. Thank you sooo much for sharing, they look fab :hug:

Hey Em I just caught this thread- and WOW!

They look amazing!

As for the peeking trauma, why don't you mix a camoflauge powder for it? Let me know if you need a good recipe, I have TONS. :)

Not only do the nails look better, you can see the OUTSTANDING growth in your WORK as well.
XOXO

awww thankyou hun,
The client doesnt want a camoflage powder..as she has been having that for so long now.
She likes the fact she can now see her own nail under the acrylic...but also doesnt like the fact that the colour is uneven,,
I have told her to bear with it for a while longer and we will see how they go xxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back