my shop soon have creative polish only in phuket

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawadee ka

In Thailand have high season every year 1 time and i get my shop ready for high season do everything i can for make shop number 1 in phuket .

I spend money for teach my 2 sister about beautysalon and i take 3 staff so have 6 for work shop 3 staff work beautysalon long time but not know about beautysalon same england and america i work hard bring product and internet and teach them everything that no body do Thailand .

1 my sister she miss bf and go home and now 2 staff them learn every thing me them going to open shop together .

I think think think last night i no sleep and i not worry because i have web geek and can learn every day and them can not learn my shop more and i will have shop number 1 for sure .

Today i get my nail polish and put many in box give my auntie i sell motor bike today 1 and now i buy creative polish and opi no more brand and have shop same geeg she say and i have number 1 Thailand for lady want make polish nail beautifull .

Today i go see man make web site my shop i think lady that have salons and come look my shop and look everything them have to come many time because i have many idea internet and book from rhonda send me america and them lady have headache for sure not my shop.

Kop khun ka mui .

Hi Mui,
You obviously work so hard in your salon. It's good to hear that you are getting the Creative polish - you and your customers will love them all.

Best of luck

Carol

hi ya mui :D i can tell you work realy hard at your business and im sure that you will be a much better salon! 8)
its great to see that you love nails so much and want to be number 1 :D
lots of luck to you ;)
nickki jonesx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back