My sister rocked up for me to do her hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
I won't go into too much of the trauma of the night. but;
- I wasn't allowed to bleach (she had bleached at home from a dark red and some of her ends were orange)
- Gave me limited products to use
- She yelled at me for putting in too much green as I was applying and told me there needs to be more blue instead of green half way through applying
- said she was unhappy because not enough green
- She didn't follow my instructions when rinsing. The blue seems to have bled in the green leading me to thing she pulled all the foils out at once. This was at my house and I don't have a basin here. I'm currently on long term sick leave.

Now I explained we can't get that image exactly as a) it's photoshopped b) the colours she gave me were different c) not enough of the colours she gave me (I ran out of the green by the end of it. Do you think the results were that bad? I am an apprentice and only did it because I was bullied into it. I am aware I need to learn to say no.

What she initially asked me for

37123959_1893843827580443_6763218764025561088_n.jpg

Obviously not possible with the colours she game me and the base to start with

The result;

9nVQKHU.png

I think you did well not to put a brown box dye all over it, to be honest.
She may be family but she’s not entitled to bully you into doing her a huge favour and definitely tell her where to go next time.

I know exactly what i would have told her.

That looks fab for an apprentice. keep up the good work.

I won't go into too much of the trauma of the night. but;
- I wasn't allowed to bleach (she had bleached at home from a dark red and some of her ends were orange)
- Gave me limited products to use
- She yelled at me for putting in too much green as I was applying and told me there needs to be more blue instead of green half way through applying
- said she was unhappy because not enough green
- She didn't follow my instructions when rinsing. The blue seems to have bled in the green leading me to thing she pulled all the foils out at once. This was at my house and I don't have a basin here. I'm currently on long term sick leave.

Now I explained we can't get that image exactly as a) it's photoshopped b) the colours she gave me were different c) not enough of the colours she gave me (I ran out of the green by the end of it. Do you think the results were that bad? I am an apprentice and only did it because I was bullied into it. I am aware I need to learn to say no.

What she initially asked me for

37123959_1893843827580443_6763218764025561088_n.jpg

Obviously not possible with the colours she game me and the base to start with

The result;

9nVQKHU.png
Your right in saying that it wasn't really achievable from the start. She wasn't light enough through the mid length and ends. The colour arent the same, and wouldn't be as you've stated they're photoshopped. If you don't feel comfortable with doing something then don't do it. Don't be forced in to doing anything you don't want to do, whatever your reasons are, she has to accept them whether she like it or not.
Considering you're a trainee, and the circumstances I don't think you did a bad job at all.

great news. I visited her yesterday and she likes it more now :D

Latest posts

Back