My site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberley0699

Reaction score
Hi all

I was wondering if you guys would have a look at my website (still v. early stages :o ) and let me know what you think? I have a few pictures of my airbrushing work on there too (on various pages). I would esp. like some feedback on these - they are too big to put in the gallery on this site!!
Heres the add...
http://www.freewebs.com/fusionnails/

Kimberley0699 said:
Hi all

I was wondering if you guys would have a look at my website (still v. early stages :o ) and let me know what you think? I have a few pictures of my airbrushing work on there too (on various pages). I would esp. like some feedback on these - they are too big to put in the gallery on this site!!
Heres the add...
http://www.freewebs.com/fusionnails/

Fab site ;) Well done I love the flying butterflies.
Love the orange airbrushed design its fab.

It's great Kim, I have signed your guestbook.

The only thing is that some of the pictures are a wee bit blurry...or that might be the three glasses of wine i've had with lunch:biggrin:

thanks Lesley, I love that one too - makes your nails look nice and long!

the blur is my rubbish camera! Thats with teh macro on too - you should have seen them all before (in fact I think there may still be a couple on there)!

Great site Kim! I signed your guestbook!
Your nail art looks fab!

brill site
the pink and blue airbrushed nails look fab

looks fab & ive signed your guest book

p.s still cant get my pics small lol

I think it looks fine, i am in the process of designing mine so i know what its like to get it to look good. Some pics areblurry, but the ones that aren't are really nice.

Your site is fab, very funky and professional!! - COOL! :cool:

The only criticism I have is that I was very distracted by the butterflies on your price list page and it took me ages to read the top line! - might just be me though - easily distracted!!

Well done you!

Boo x x

Latest posts

Back