my son

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug:You are very brave Glynis:hug:

I don't know how I would cope

Don't know what else to say, but sending you hugs :hug::hug::hug:

why brave hunny - in all honesty ive had this crap since he was 9 years old - he now 27 - ive had it -not taking anymore

and im certainly not brave - i told him to keep away from me and my house

and this is what emily has to look forward to

and i still aint allowed to see her - maybe they scared that i will put more normallity into her life

Hun, there comes a time when you have to stop beating your self up and accept that it doesn't matter how well they were brought up. Eventually they become the only ones responsible for their actions.
I really feel for you:hug::hug:

I guess I meant brave posting it

Anyhow keep your chin up, I'll keep everything crossed you get something sorted re Emily

xx

Hope you get everything sorted with Emily, you are in my prayers and thoughts also sending you loads of love and hugs.:hug::hug:

I think someone has swapped your children at birth, you are far too nice a person to have children like this,
they obviously never ever listened to you as kids or they would be much different (i do mean this in a nice way hun)
:hug::hug: for you

I think someone has swapped your children at birth, you are far too nice a person to have children like this,
they obviously never ever listened to you as kids or they would be much different (i do mean this in a nice way hun)

bless ya hun

Don't know what else to say this post says it all.

Hope you get things sorted out with Emily soon so she can get some normallity in her life.

I just wanted to send you HUGE hugs hun. :hug: :hug: Don't let it get you down as your better than that. :hug:

I just wanted to send you HUGE hugs hun. :hug: :hug: Don't let it get you down as your better than that. :hug:

i not getting down hun - im more annoyed by the lack of the justice system - just goes to show - do what you like - and we will let you off with it....its a bloody farce - his solicitor told me he was looking at 5-7 years - so goes to prove that they are liers too

I guess I meant brave posting it

Anyhow keep your chin up, I'll keep everything crossed you get something sorted re Emily

xx

think ive lost all contact with emily now flower

Glynis you know how I feel about him...her and emm babe...
I think its an abserloute discrace that these two get away with all this...and still get to keep that beautiful baby ,,
As you also know I think it wont be long before they slip up again...and Emm will be back where she belongs and so will they

My fingers are crossed for this to happen, they really are,
:hug:

i think for you to put this up and tell us its your son has told you what you think of him (hope that makes sense!!).....takes alot of guts to tell us lot its your son.....your angry now and you have every right to be.....hope 1 day you will forgive him as he needs you more than you need him......as for emily , dont give up trying with her huni.....just dont give up.....have loads of hugs from me :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and if you ever want to pm me ...you know my address ....ANYTIME .....i am always on here!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx

oh hun :hug:, no matter how well you bring your kids up if they are gonna be buggers they will ! we were all brought up strict by my mum and my sister is the scum of the earth :lol: seriously not kidding !! so no matter how hard you try hun he will only change when he wants to

dont know what to really say apart from you aint on your own , we are all here for you , and i really hope you get to see emily again :hug:
take care sweetie , love dee xxxx

i think for you to put this up and tell us its your son has told you what you think of him (hope that makes sense!!).....takes alot of guts to tell us lot its your son.....your angry now and you have every right to be.....hope 1 day you will forgive him as he needs you more than you need him......as for emily , dont give up trying with her huni.....just dont give up.....have loads of hugs from me :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and if you ever want to pm me ...you know my address ....ANYTIME .....i am always on here!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx
I agree, I read this late last night and was not sure how I could give a reply. I was not sure what to make of it.

Sometimes Glynnis, no matter how well one may raise their children, or no matter what moral values we try to instill into our kids, they choose to follow the wrong path! We can bang our heads against brick walls and wonder how it all went wrong and yet never find a reason as to how it all went pear shaped.

At the end of the day, one teaches their kids right from wrong. We give them the reasons and they make their choices. Some choose to completely turn their lives around and some follow the path to destruction.

I just can't believe the emotional rollercoaster ride you have endured recently and sometimes feel it is not fair that one person should have to experience all this. But you are a good person and a lovely strong geek and somebody which so many peeps look up to :hug:.

I had a brother like this, then he put himself in the army and has never looked back, I think they should do what they do in Australia and make it compulsary for school leavers to do a stint in the army, there are lots of carreers they can do in there, and most come out better for it, not all but most. Could you not try for custardy off Emily, it was just a thought. Anyway lots of hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

G mega big hugs and snuggs to you :hug::hug::hug:

You know how much I think of you :hug: and you definitely have done the best where Simon is concerned!

Niki my no 2 son is up from Portsmouth (he's in the Navy) and we were asking ourselves the same question?

How is it that some children grow up from sweet little children and then follow the wrong path - despite everything their mums do?

Well the answer doesn't lie wholly with the parents - Glynnis knows me well and I'm sure she would vouch for me, that I am one of the quietest people ever, but two of my older sons are so angry with life it is unbelievable! - but I certainly didn't bring them up that way!

However, external influences do and can, topped with personal choices make a person the way they are! Further down the line, addictions also have an impact on people!

What I am trying to say G is that you did everything you could for Simon and nobody can ask for any more from you - after a certain age HE is responsible for his actions - NOT YOU and yes - feel angry with him, but please G don't beat yourself up about it all!

Life has a funny way of working things out and it will all eventually settle - use this time for a bit of "you" time and I'm sure through difficult circumstances Emily will be back and then she will have you with batteries all recharged and both of you raring to go :green:

- after a certain age HE is responsible for his actions - NOT YOU and yes - feel angry with him, but please G don't beat yourself up about it all!
I said more or less the same thing.
He is a grown man...HE makes his own choices, He choose to do all the wrong things he has done..and nothing anyone can say or do will stop him...if this is how he chooses to live his life.

Sometimes the way you are brought up has nothing to do with it....
When I was a baby I went to live with my nanna..I was about 6 weeks old.
I stayed with her until I was 4 years old.
The manners she and my grandad taught me..stayed with me for life.

Once I went back to my mum..she loved me yeah..but i wasnt brought up to have many rules etc...she allowed me to smoke at 13...and do other things I wont talk about.

I could have gone totally off the rails had I wanted to..she wouldnt have tried to stop me i doubt..
But I didnt ..i had my daughter at 16 and am the person I am today.....because that IS WHAT I CHOSE to do...

He has chose this path...and Glynis I understand so much..why you are so angry with him..

Now not everyone will agree with this..
In a ideal world it would be fantastic if he changed his ways....and you could forgive and all live happily ever after....
But its not an ideal world is it....and I for one fully support you if you never forgive him again for the things he has said and done,
:hug::hug::hug:

sorry I waffled on again :o

Latest posts

Back