MY Story! Don't get conned with bogus training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, you will have a fab day and I hope you get the chance to meet Gigi she is an inspiration. I will miss you by one day, I'm there on the 3rd, woooo love my days at S2 :)

anne xx

can you report her to her accrediation company? she is teaching under false ummm can't think of the word! sorry.

can you report her to her accrediation company? she is teaching under false ummm can't think of the word! sorry.

Pretences lol.
She is teaching under false pretences. Or you could maybe call it misrepresentation!

What a horrible story - I am happy to hear you had a wonderful ending - just goes to show the quality of the product you chose to use and quality of the companies that provide it!

Are you going to sue the fraudster's arse off? I would! You've definately got a case of fraud/misrepresentation!

Well Tigi I fully sympathise with you and of course those CND authorised academies...

This sort of business conduct needs to stop and I can fully understand the frustration being felt by both unsuspecting students and of course those authorised training academies who are potentially loosing those customers that sought them out.

This practice however is not solely restricted to nails as certain Entity academies are also proportion to represent Tantrick..pulling trainees in off the back of our reputation and once in class attempting to converting them over to alternative brands.:irked:

This practice is illegal,immoral,misleading to those poor unsuspecting therapists expecting and paying for a brand only to be hoodwinked in "hook line and sinker" and being sold alternatives brands that they represent.

Numerous phone calls of complaint and confusion have been coming into us over the last few months or so.

We are currently pursuing legal avenues and consequential actions in order to prevent this atrocious misrepresentation from continuing :irked:

What a shame some businesses cant simply develop their businesses off the backs of their own efforts rather than off the backs of those that work tiredly in developing the right reputation in the market :hug:

she is teaching under false ummm can't think of the word! sorry.

Lol...I think what you mean is "that they are ripping people off and should be hung drawn and quartered":eek:

Bring back hanging I say :irked:

Lol...I think what you mean is "that they are ripping people off and should be hung drawn and quartered":eek:

Bring back hanging I say :irked:

Let me at em, i will gladly do the deed :lol:

Sorry to hear about your bad experience

Some people are just crooks!

I am glad you are getting it sorted now

Well Tigi I fully sympathise with you and of course those CND authorised academies...

This sort of business conduct needs to stop and I can fully understand the frustration being felt by both unsuspecting students and of course those authorised training academies who are potentially loosing those customers that sought them out.

This practice however is not solely restricted to nails as certain Entity academies are also proportion to represent Tantrick..pulling trainees in off the back of our reputation and once in class attempting to converting them over to alternative brands.:irked:

This practice is illegal,immoral,misleading to those poor unsuspecting therapists expecting and paying for a brand only to be hoodwinked in "hook line and sinker" and being sold alternatives brands that they represent.

Numerous phone calls of complaint and confusion have been coming into us over the last few months or so.

We are currently pursuing legal avenues and consequential actions in order to prevent this atrocious misrepresentation from continuing :irked:

What a shame some businesses cant simply develop their businesses off the backs of their own efforts rather than off the backs of those that work tiredly in developing the right reputation in the market :hug:

Hmmm! I had heard there were shenanigans going on but did not know you were involved ... sorry to hear that. S2 have been experiencing these tricks for a good year and a half. But you know what? As sorry as I am for the folks who get caught by these ones and their lies People then find out and are so angry and they loose the client anyway. Folks aren't stupid thank goodness. :lol:

Hmmm! I had heard there were shenanigans going on but did not know you were involved ... sorry to hear that. S2 have been experiencing these tricks for a good year and a half. But you know what? As sorry as I am for the folks who get caught by these ones and their lies People then find out and are so angry and they loose the client anyway. Folks aren't stupid thank goodness. :lol:

I suppose to try and look at this whole thing from a different perspective it is good in the sense that others wish to mimic..if no one wanted to mimic you then your not worth anything :hug:

Hey ho...ever onwards and upwards ..hope you guy's manage to get things sorted in order to put this behind you :hug:

There is a dark storm brewing for some of these companies.

Can say no more at this time :D

I am making my own enquiries as to where i stand legally. thats all i shall say at this point. I hope to be able to report more very soon.

thank you all for all your wonderful words . It has meant so much to me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would just like to jump up and shout from the top of geek towers for all to know that i am,

The true, the official, the one and only 'Creative Academy Manchester'.

I too have seen and heard of companies misinforming and misleading students and i sympathise with you. Please do not hesiate to contact S2 or myself for any help or advice.

Julia x​

As an extra point, it is also worth contacting your insurance company before booking a course, to check that it is recognised. You should not necessarily take the word of the school.

We are aware of certain companies who are openly claiming to be Guild accredited when they are not. A couple of prospective students have called us to check, and have discovered the course they had been assured was accredited could not actually be recognised by us.

We are taking steps to stop this, but as I am sure you are aware, there will always be some we don't know about. This is not just a plug for Guild accreditation, this is the case for any insurance company. Please check beforehand to ensure that your qualification does not become worthless.

Well I shall just chime in and say that I have had a most interesting conversation with someone in the Welsh Government offices no less. Well Done Sheila!!!

Here's a good one for you all... a lady was told the other day that Creative Nail Design had changed it's name to entity... :lol: - how low can you go.... she was so concerned she called us. Nice lot these people selling this brand... the only way to sell it is to lie to customers!! :rolleyes:

Not doing much for their reputation is it?? but then it is only to be expected from those who only have avarice on their minds.

Sheila we are looking forward to seeing you and thank you for posting. I was only just told that you had after I got off the phone from the lovely Welsh lady who called and who is helping you.

So I felt it only right to post too. Well Done :hug:

About time someone had the balls to stand up to shysters like this instead of just 'sucking it up' all the time.

Well done Sheila and if anyone else has a story to tell us or wants to help stamp this kind of immoral behavior out of the nail business (and the tanning business it seems also) then give Samantha at Sweet Squared a ring and get on the bandwagon. But you must be prepared to stand up and be counted. If you have a false CND certificate from either Essex, Glasgow, Milton Keynes or Manchester ... let Samantha know and she will help.

I always like to see the good in people, that it really hurts when you realize that someone has conned you big time. How do these people live with themselves :rolleyes:? It is pathetic really.

I sincerely hope you get your money back Tigi and I hope this so-called Creative Academy is firmly dealt with legally. I appalled!

I'm so happy for you Tigi that S2 have come to your rescue. Thats the joy of a company with a very human, hands on side, your not just a client but special and they care.

Here's hoping the deception comes to an end and the people behind all this well and truly come to regret their actions!

Great news Tigi!:)

Can S2 not take legal action against the person/company concerned? This is outrageous, particularly since it has been going on for some time.

aww shucks thank you guys! I spoke with the Welsh Government today and they are taking it further. lets see what happens when them and trading standards get on the case.

Guys, if ANY of you are in the same boat, please know that you can make a difference.

tigi
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back