my tattoo......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterxdust

Reaction score
hi girlies.

for you who have seen my small tattoo on my foot im thinking of getting it changed to a pink bow? im unsure if this will be possible to be put over the one i have now.

if you havent seen it. they are two small chinese symbols meaning saying my name :)

what do you think. shall i get a small bow on the same foot or what?

if its possible id have it covered with a bow cs they look so pretty.

if i cant have that... i would like something to make my current tattoo lokk more girly like swirls around the symbols.. anyone have any ideas?

xx

This would make a great blog entry hun x

I dunno hun have you got a pic?
I bet Louis could do something with it though..I notice you are in Manchester.
If you need something quick though don't bother mate..his waiting list is at least 6 months but he has some fab tattooists working under him atm x
btw mine was based on this

:: middleton tattoo studio - gallery ::
but came out looking like this

This is back to front I'm the one with the darker skin lol

Attachments

• tattoo 007.jpg
    tattoo 007.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 825
  • abstback_l.gif
    abstback_l.gif
    86.3 KB · Views: 15,810
Last edited:
hi girlies.

for you who have seen my small tattoo on my foot im thinking of getting it changed to a pink bow? im unsure if this will be possible to be put over the one i have now.

if you havent seen it. they are two small chinese symbols meaning saying my name :)

what do you think. shall i get a small bow on the same foot or what?

if its possible id have it covered with a bow cs they look so pretty.

if i cant have that... i would like something to make my current tattoo lokk more girly like swirls around the symbols.. anyone have any ideas?

xx

i'm sure it could be covered, but remember that the coverage tattoo will have to be larger and darker in order to conceal the current one.

my daughter who is tatooist says that chinese symbols look good with with grey shading in soft swirls they make it look softer and lighter.

i don't think you should have it covered, i think you should add to it.
that is my personal opinion though, a tatooist is the best person
to ask.

my hubby is tattoist and i think you should go to one and see what they say...they might add to it...louis might be good but you do pay for it...last time i heard it was £150 ph :eek:...there are good and bad tattoist ...some only wanting your money...go to one that is intrested in what YOU want...not what will make them money and is easy for them x

i went to a place called rambos in manchester the guy is really nice, he traced over my current tatto and changed the smbols into two flowers and a butterfly at the side. it looked cute but said i couldnt really chose my colours because it is a cover up.

i really want a pink shaded bow!!!

i would like some kind of swirly girly thing round the symbols. they are only small i will take a pic this week of it... its too small to be shaded neway :S

i might have the two flowers and a swirly pattern. that was pretty
if i cant have the bow covering one or both symbol i might keep the symbols and just get a swirly girly pattern at the side or around it.

the middleton place is close to me and he did my friends tat he did david beckhams hes suposed to be brill!! dont mind waiting.. migh go to him just to see what he suggests.. do you know if i have to wait ages to ask him?

thanks

xx

i went to a place called rambos in manchester the guy is really nice, he traced over my current tatto and changed the smbols into two flowers and a butterfly at the side. it looked cute but said i couldnt really chose my colours because it is a cover up.

why not get what the tattooist suggests and have the pink shaded bow on the other foot? :rolleyes:x

I do want a bow but i dont want any more tattoos :(

i would like some kind of swirly girly thing round the symbols. they are only small i will take a pic this week of it... its too small to be shaded neway :S

i might have the two flowers and a swirly pattern. that was pretty
if i cant have the bow covering one or both symbol i might keep the symbols and just get a swirly girly pattern at the side or around it.

the middleton place is close to me and he did my friends tat he did david beckhams hes suposed to be brill!! dont mind waiting.. migh go to him just to see what he suggests.. do you know if i have to wait ages to ask him?

thanks

xx

you cant cover up work with pink if you have a black or dark design....cover up means cover up...why not add a bow near the butterfly....or pink swrils around the tattoo..???....the man who done david beck is the one jusdy is talking about...louis ....and i think judy is right...sinec london ink...he has become popular so the waiting list could be 6 month.....if he is that popular...he wont stop tattooing to talk he will be tattooing xx

i mean on another part of my body two is enough for me. and do you mean get the symbols changed to flowers and have a pink bow at the side?

im thinking of having a bow ribbon around my symbols in pink....not a propper bow but you know the oh i dont know!! Lol il go to a tattoo place.

i want to g to miami ink..they would know lol

xx

i mean on another part of my body two is enough for me. and do you mean get the symbols changed to flowers and have a pink bow at the side?

im thinking of having a bow ribbon around my symbols in pink....not a propper bow but you know the oh i dont know!! Lol il go to a tattoo place.

i want to g to miami ink..they would know lol

xx

so would my hubby...he has done loads of cover ups and reworks.

if you have chinese symbols then you could add some swirls and bows inbetween....but go to a tattoist to see what they say....
some will say add onto it...some will say not...

Latest posts

Back