My techs passed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
I just had to share my good news. My last class of nail techs passed their Idaho Board exam with flying colors, and there are now a few more dedicated nail techs with a passion for learning on this side of the pond!!

It was exciting for me, as it always is when my hard work and theirs pays off, and they get to take a step out on their own. That doesn't mean they can't call for help, (they know if it's something I can't answer I pass it along to you and get them one) So I just had to let some one who would appreciate their achievement know how well they did:biggrin:

Look out Idaho here they come!!!

Congratullations Jeni!! Must've had a good teacher :biggrin: It's so rearding when you see all your hard work bear fruit. I hope they all do well and apreciate how much hrd work went into it all from your end. xx

Must be a great feeling watching them go out in to the big wide world of nails knowing that they have had a solid foundation ... and that came from you!
So, Congratulations to both you and your class!

Glorsclaws said:
Must be a great feeling watching them go out in to the big wide world of nails knowing that they have had a solid foundation ... and that came from you!
So, Congratulations to both you and your class!
Thanks Bunches:D :D :D
It's knowing there are others who are dedicated and passionate that make it all worth the time:biggrin:

Jeni Giles said:
Thanks Bunches:D :D :D
It's knowing there are others who are dedicated and passionate that make it all worth the time:biggrin:
Great teacher great results............ I rest my case lol..............well nail trolley xxxxx
Nice one,babe so well done for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to both you and your class!

Latest posts

Back