my toe is hurting help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
i have done something to my big toe and it is bleeding under the nail and throbing like hell is there anything i can do???

If the pressure does not ease in a few hours or gets worse, you will have to go to casualty with this.

They will make a little hole in the plate to let the blood escape and relieve the pressure.

This pressure can be excruciting so don't wait if it gets too bad. xx

thanxs gigi the preasure has gone and it seems to be ok this morning just a bit sore thanxs xx

geeg said:
If the pressure does not ease in a few hours or gets worse, you will have to go to casualty with this.

They will make a little hole in the plate to let the blood escape and relieve the pressure.

This pressure can be excruciting so don't wait if it gets too bad. xx
oh, my mother-out-law had to have that done, a table fell on her foot! I had to go with her, it looked quite painful! :cry:

the nurse said most women deal with the pain, they brace themselves and are like, cum-on then.

but the real big body building men (who this happens to alot, because they work to a 1 rep max with weights-which means they get a weight they struggle to pick up, and can only rep once, ne-who they just drop them on the floor, and yep you guessed it, get there feet!) aparently cry like babies! LOL:lol:

Latest posts

Back