My very first critique on here!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiree53

Reaction score
Hi all you fellow nail geeks! I've been doing nails for years and am very proud to say that I'm a CND Master! I've used this site so much for information and ideas and thought it was time I put my work up for a very useful critique. I used an opaque powder and gold cracked ice embedded in clear powder! I would love to hear your comments and opinion!!

Many thanks :)

oh my, how do you get your enhancements so perfect around the cutical ??? they are to die for!

i think they look great,they all look consistant in length,shape etc.. and are not too thick or bulky.
can i ask what opaque powder you used?x

I really love those, beautiful. I love seeing pics like that gives me something to aim and aspire to, and makes me wont to go practise right now, thank you!

Gorgeous! And sooo classy :hug: Thanks for sharing!

I really like these. The tips are very nice.

i think they look great,they all look consistant in length,shape etc.. and are not too thick or bulky.
can i ask what opaque powder you used?x

CND only do 3 opaque powder a cool, natural and warm. I think its the natural if that helps. Also can mix them depending on clients skin tone. hth x:)

Thanks so much everyone for all your comments. I used CND neutral opaque and mixed it very slightly with some sheer pink to suit my client's skin tone. The opaque powders are great for this type of design as it makes zone 1 stand out much more. I'm glad that there is a place for everyone to share their work and get inspiration from.

Thanks again geeks! xxx

Latest posts

Back