My very first Eyelash Extension Complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she might have been using that eye make up remover too and that's started to break down the adhesive.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Yay, she has emailed to say she will definately be coming soon and that she is fine about the lashes and not to worry so all seems to be ok.

Thanks for listening to me droning on guys

H xx

Glad it's worked out well in the end. Though found the thread interesting. I was trained with Marvel Lash, and they told us never to treat anyone with contact lenses in their eyes - because the glue fumes can react with the lens by melting the plastic into the eye.

Has anyone heard of this?

Glad it's worked out well in the end. Though found the thread interesting. I was trained with Marvel Lash, and they told us never to treat anyone with contact lenses in their eyes - because the glue fumes can react with the lens by melting the plastic into the eye.

Has anyone heard of this?

Ooo I hadn't heard of this!!! I have my lashes done all the time with my lenses in, I took them out for my last infill and found my eyes stung after the application, just figured my lenses had been protecting my eyes from the fumes lol I will continue to wear my lenses as I found it more comfy lol but that's my informed decision. After following this thread I may tell clients to remove lenses, however, I believe there is more to this clients story and she isn't telling the whole story!!!!! I do feel for the op eeeek I would be beside myself :0(

Latest posts

Back