My wax kit-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyggiss

Reaction score
Hiya
I have just received my wax kit (Im in college) and I dont understand where/how to put the wax in. I have hot wax and strip wax. So the strip/creme wax is in a plastic pot and I am wondering (stupid question maybe sorry) if I am to put the whole plastic pot in the "wax heater" (not sure what to call it, the thing that heats up the wax and keeps it warm during application/treatment) or am I supposed to pour it in to the metallic pot that is in the "wax heater"? Same question in regards to the hot wax, am i supposed to just put it in loosely in the metallic pot inside the heater and heat it up? then how do I clean it up after use (just with wax remover?) and how can I then avoid the two waxes mixing together when I use it again (as there would old wax left in the metallic pot unless there is some magic way of getting it really clean?)? any advise on this please would be appreciated I am about to use my wax kit today in order to practice! In college it is all ready to use so I havent had to put things together (we just heat it up)... Thanks!

Which wax pot do you have? Plus are you wanting to use the wax pot for both waxes? X

Which wax pot do you have? Plus are you wanting to use the wax pot for both waxes? X

It is called "oritree" I think and it is for both waxes (I got both with the packet) and I need to use both x

ahhaa.. I just found my pot on the internet! it states:

The small and more compact 500cc capacity Heater has been designed for the direct insertion of pots or warm and creme wax of your choice in either plastic or metal containers.

500cc Waxing Pot Features:
500cc capacity suitable for the direct heating of plastic and metal containers
New inner container suitable for use with low melt paraffin wax
Locking top
Safety handle for safe movement
Fitted plug supplied
Indicator lights
Thermostatic heat control 0c - 80c
On / Off Switch

So I suppose I can warm up the creme wax while in its plastic pot and then use the metallic pot for the hot wax only! so I guess I have npw answered my own question! :)

You can buy the metal tubs to make it easier to use both in the same heater this is what I have done, although I have just shoved the plastic tub into my heater before to, don't advise if your a messy waver though as they're a nightmare to get back out!! Lol xx

You can buy the metal tubs to make it easier to use both in the same heater this is what I have done, although I have just shoved the plastic tub into my heater before to, don't advise if your a messy waver though as they're a nightmare to get back out!! Lol xx

Thats good idea thanks! Ive been looking for it on the internet now but cant find one, where did u get urs from? X

You can buy the empty wax buckets from most beauty suppliers that sell wax heaters. I have bought mine from Hive.

Hive of Beauty Ltd

Latest posts

Back