My web site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mui,

your website is beautiful and the nail art is stunning. The pictures of Phuket are amazing - it is now on my list of places to go and see!!!!

I have saved this to my favourites and will be a regular visitor.

Keep smiling!

Deana.

What a beautiful site Mui - I loved the gallery pictures :) Can't wait to check this site every Friday.

Well done!!!

Shaza

Hi mui

Just checked your web site again you have some very nice nail art pictures!!! I am so jealous I want to go to thailand now the scenery is amazing!!!! :green: Will be checking your site out regularly!!!

speak soon Mui Xx

Mui
What a lovely web site,
what a selection to choose from
well done and congrats

Sawasdee ka

I have 3 new gallerys in my web site 3 D nail art tut and 3 d nail art and nail art from Thai magazine that come Thailand 2day .

if you like 3 d nail art and nail art you will like this in gallery i only make 25 photos because i no have time today and i now hungry.

I will make more photo an other time .

Mui from Thailand

sawasdee ka

I just make inside web site in nails from around the world page2 and very beautifull and i make in 3 d nail art japan and thai mag very beautifull 3 d nail photos and have 1 that i keep speak ruth about but i only make inside today is a acrylic flower in gel and i have tutorial if anybody want to try make same .

Have happy and enjoy i hope you like and enjoy look same me .

Mui from Thailand

Hiya Mui,
Love the 3D art you have added today :) Its is lovely, You have some very special techs in your country.

Hi Mui, love the web site, the nail art is fab!I loved looking at your photo album as i'm on holiday in thailand in april. Good luck with the new web site.
kellie :)

LOUISE1971 said:
Hi Mui, love the web site, the nail art is fab!I loved looking at your photo album as i'm on holiday in thailand in april. Good luck with the new web site.
kellie :)
sawasdee ka

R u come to phuket and r u in Thailand for apr number 13 happy new year Thailand and have you come Thailand b4 ka .

If you want know or look anything you can speak me .

And have web site www.sawadee.com is very good for look about Thailand .

Mui

Sawasdee ka

Today i make new photos in 3 d gallery now have 80 nail 3d and encassed nail photos .

Many very beautifull from japan if you look you maybe enjoy .

Mui from The land of smiles .

sawasdee ka

In my web site now have 150 photos of 3 d nail art from japan in gallery 3 d nail art .

If you want look you welcome www.beautynaildesign.com

Thank you Mui

Wow, your website is absolutely fantastic. I love it.

I will have to come and visit your country one day it looks so beautiful. I'll come without nails on :eek: so that I have to visit your salon.

I really like the "Nail Art Step by Step" page.

Well done

sawasdee ka

Today i have put page 7 on japan magazine nails it have 25 photos and 10 air brush that are very very beautifull.

I will put about 200 photo soon of many thing but have no power to do today i start but can not finish .

If you can look the photos japan nails 3 d gallery you are very welcome .

Mui from Thailand

Just going to take a look now mui!!

Lisa

Sawasdee ka lisa

tomorrow i will put photo my tour Bangkok and some salon in market and photo nail artist machine Bangkok and some photo me spicy ple and my salon and 3 d nail art we do in my salon .

i have to go now make milk for spicy goodnite .

MUI

Sawasdee Ka

Now i make 2 more Gallery on my web site www.beautynaildesign.com have 1 Gallery Nail clinic have 8 photo of Nail from clinic I will do some more and writing what they speak about this nails after when have more time .

And Have gallery 3 d is our first try of 3 d Nail Art with ezflow color powders i think is good and after maybe we can very good .

In Japan Gallery now have 190 Photos 3 D nails and gallery around the world have new photos same .

I go to Bangkok today i go for 1 week i wish every body have happy and enjoy .

Mui from The Land of smiles

Hi Mui,

Just had a look at your website and it is really good. Its great to see some familiar names on there too, all of the nails looked really gorgeous, and i cant wait to try out some of the step by step nail art designs, keep up the good work!!

Michelle.xxx

Sawasdee ka

We have today put new nail art we do in my salon in gallerys and our first try of 3 D Nail Art with liquid and colored powders .

www.beautynaildesign.com

If you want look you are welcome .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui,

Ive just had a look at your very impressive site! I wanted to look at your 3D nail art, and i have to say it is really gorgeous, so a huge well done to you!

Keep up the good work.

Michelle. x

Hi Mui, I am very impressed with your website!! :) There are some really fantastic designs, and I intend to have a go at some of them!! You really do have a very beautiful country, those beaches look soooooo tempting!!! Mui, it would be really good if you posted a picture of yourself on the website, so that we have a face to the name, no doubt just as pretty as your name. Keep up the good work!! I will send some pictures to put on the nail board. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back