My web site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

This is my new web site i will make photos new every friday and put some photos of an other salons in Thailand in friend gallery and some photos of nails that any body want to give me for my web site .

I have on cd many beautifull nails from japan but i scare if copy right and can not have in my web site i wil email and speak if i can have or not .

I want to have nail and nail art fom every country in the world that them do nails and nail art .

My web site will have many new photo next friday 100 new nail art design from my salon and every friday if you want look i happy .

My web site www.beautynaildesign.com you have to the photo full in gallerys and then can click pop up .

Happy new year and kop khun ka friend mui ka

l

hi mui

Your website is fantastic i will be a regular visitor to it :D

And the nail art is very very nice

Hi Mui, Love your web site :D
The gallery nail art is very beautiful, Hope to visit it often.
Well Done
Lesleyx

Congratulations on your website, Mui. It's great. And the pics are absolutely fab.

Your site and country is beautiful, thanks for sharing and good job
Sue

Sawasdee ka

I am look now for nail art and nails from around the world to put in new link in my web site name Nails from around the world and nail art from around the world .

If any lady can let me have some i can go your web site make on cd and put my web site .

And i put you name and your country ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee ka

I sorry i make some thing no good today i try make some thing in my web gallery and everything gone now i await lady she can show me what i do no good but await her come back holiday .

i think maybe i click delete and not add but not sure but no problem i can make new idea and better next time .

Kop khun ka mui ka

brillaint website!! Every friday i will be logging on!

Congratulations Mui, its a great site.
I`ve not seen your pic though, its just a little red cross

Mui your website is very professionally done. Unfortunately I didn't see any artwork but I guess that may be due to you deleting them :shock:

Anyway look forward to seeing them.

Adele

Sawasdee ka

I have put in gallery 25 photo of beach in Thailand my web site so if any body think about holiday 2004 and want some where beautifull come Thailand .

I will make more for you look on friday and many new nail art .

www.beautynaildesign.com

Mui from land of smiles .

Mui,
Your web site is fantastic :D
The weather here can only be described as 'grey' at the moment so looking at those dreamy pics of your country really made me drool!
I'm supposed to be getting digi camera for my birthday next month so I hope to be able to add to your 'Nail art' section xx.

Gloria Sawasdee ka

Thank you for speak to me very nice and i very happy you have photo some nail art in my gallery Nail art from around the world .

I want photo many lady from many country and i think will make web site very beautifull and i want makesome photo for acrylic nailand gel and an others .

I will make some more photos of Thailand i happy you like see my country but yesterday i loss 1 staff i do more when i have time and this time i do not only some beach but an other of Thailand .

Big smiles from Thailand

Sawasdee ka mui!

The nail art is beautiful :sunny: you are very talented... I've also taken a look at the pictures of phuket and I am soooooo jealous!! :mrgreen: you are soooooo fortunate to work amongst such beautiful surroundings!!! How do you ever get any work done!!

Well done with your site, it looks very professional and I look forward to seeing more nail art each week!! :D

xx Tamm (Mani)

Mui your website is fantastic and I love the gallery pics...they are very nice but the pics of the beaches are what really caught my eye !! What a beautiful country you live in.

I've bookmarked your site and will check back often.

Laura

Sawasdee Ka my Smiling Friend - your web site is super and I love all your images - ESPECIALLY the ones of the Land of Smiles - Pee Pee Island looks simply gorgeous - I am dying to come and see you now!!! Your home looks like every English woman's version of Paradise!! :oops: :salute:

Sawasdee ka

If you or every body want come Thailand can make holiday very beautifull and can see many can see Bangkok them speak Bangkok is city of angel and can go see King palace and many thing but only stay about 2 day and after can go phuket and phuket have show phuket fantasy and many show and have for dance tiger club and tai pan and star club and banana club and have beach many and if you want can have speed boat every island and can go swimming and you can come Thai karaoke and sing a song them have 1 menu song english and if you want you can go samui is about 40 min aroplane from phuket and is where some body go for when them marry or for holiday samui have quiet phuket have some quiet but have many bar and not quiet only on beach i can make guide some day if you want i do b4 when i work my auntie beauty salon and i do for happy .

It very hot and sun shine in Thailand i go with motor bike take 25 photo today and some nite time and put my web site tomorrow .

Mui from the land of sun shine and smiles .

Mui,
What a Beautiful web site the nail art you do is fabulous. I love to do nail art and now have over 80 designs but nothing as stunning as yours, they have inspired me and look forward to developing my talent to your standards, if possible for me.

All the best

Mui this site is one of the best I have seen...........
The pictures are just brill.........
The nail art is fantastic
May I link your site to mine ?????

love to all in your salon
Faye send a big hello to all of you too

sawasdee ka

now we have 20 new photo nail art and some photo me and my sister and pran and phuket in photo album .

And i put some photo lucy england nail she make beautifull and some nail i make in nail around the world .

If anybody want make photo in my web site i happy.

Mui ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back