my website update!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggles

Reaction score
hey guys, i gave you the address to my site when i first made it,well now i have updated it. its not totally finished, but want to know my fellow geeks opinions.
i got a few nail art pictures on there not all of them. got to many keep losin track. so please keep looking back. i love getting opinions from other nail technicians,i believe your opinions more than my biased family.
here is the address:
http://teeniesnails.tripod.com
ta darlings
tina x x x x

hi pet - i signed your guestbook awhile ago. could you tell me how you got those little dots around the pointer please.. im gonna change the backgrounds etc for my site and wanted to add this..thanks chuck

ps site is coming on a treat

Hi Tina,
really nice work and great site. Keep with the dream, I'm sure you will make a great nail tech.
Luv
NailGlitz :p

Hey Tina, i signed your guestbook then sent you a PM!

Tina - love it - you're obviously really talented and dedicated so keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing a profile on you in Professional Nails soon! Your nail art is so neat and very enviable - well done chick! xxx

Good site Tina, keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back