My website update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hey y'all!
I wonder if you could spend a few minutes, and check out my website. I'd like some honest (but not cruel - I might cry!:confused: ) opinions please. I'm a bit restricted about the layout, etc, by the website creator I use, and the fact that I ain't much good at workin these here 'puter things out!;)

OK, I've edited this post within 1 minute of putting it up, I forgot the web address! It's www.pinkiesplus.co.uk

Anyway, thanks in advance for any replies!
See you all at excel (god, that'll be weird - putting faces to you all!)

Hi Tina - I loved viewing your website and found it really interesting, easy to navigate and elegant. The only thought I had was it would be nice to see a few nail photos in the gallery. Other than that, it is excellent!

I think it looks fab. A few more photos would probably benefit you though.

I like it Teena, some nail pictures would be good..

Its very easy to navigate so full marks as thats very important to me.

Hiya Teena,
A nice site, I to think the only thing missing are lots of nail and make-up photo's.

wow!! That make up is fantastic - when would people want this, I just about get around my face each morning.

Congratulations - it's so difficult showcasing your website but I have to say yours is very easy to navigate.

Best wishes
Cathy Stewart

I really like it i love the picture on the ladies back!

Well done did you do it yourself?

A few more Nail pics would be good.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler... fantastic art, one of my all time fav films too.
Excellent :D

glittergirl said:
I really like it i love the picture on the ladies back!

Well done did you do it yourself?

A few more Nail pics would be good.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!
That's actually on my daughter's back, and yes I did it freehand! It took me about 1 & a half hours, she was VERY bored by the time I'd finished!

I have many make-up pics to put on there, lots of which, though, I feel may be too graphic for some (eg woman shot in the head, etc!) so am wary of putting them on there. I haven't taken any pics of nails yet that have come out well enough to put on my site, so watch this space! I have to learn to take better close-up piccy's.

Thank you all for your lovely comments! Very much appreciated!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back