My Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4grays4

Reaction score
The link doesn't work for me....

My most important comment is that you don't state where you are, so nobody would know if you work in their area. It helps to have a list of towns/villages you would visit or a radius that you are prepared to travel.

Other people have found the "please contact for other prices" to be a bit dodgy - you don't want calls asking exactly what sort of services are provided...

You don't give an email address which some people might find useful, or say which products you use, which some clients would want to know.

I liked the feel of the site though. Did you do it yourself?

yes all my own work!!!
Thank you for your response, it helps to have some feedback

My only slight mention would be on the home page there is quite a few different fonts going on. I personal would stick to the one style font and use the things you wish to stand out in bold but the same font as the rest.

I think the website is lovely, simple and to the point! Easy to navigate. :)

hi i agree with other poster about no mention what area you are in, but i think youve done a brilliant job, looks very fresh and love the flower logo
hope you have great success with it x

The link doesnt work for me either. I would love to see your website though!

Great feel to the website.

One thing I noticed is the fonts, the home page has quite a few and I agree that you should stick to one. Plus I'm not really keen on the main font, sometimes it's a little awkward to read, but that may just be me.
On the introduction page you then have the same font in italic and a completely different font for Princess Parties. If it were me, I would stick to the one font throughout your website and underline and bold to make things stand out more.

Also why have your email address and phone numbers on the Princess Parties page only?

I love the flower logo! I wish you luck.

I deffo agree the font needs to be changed, looks very messy and very very difficult to read.
You can change it to script still have the effect you are going for but will be much easier to read.
Also keep to one font style you are all over the place on the other pages. One font will tie the whole site together and make it look much more professional.
Other than that it looks good.
Jen xx

Thank you for your comments, have now made some changes xx

Hun, We all said about the font that you have chosen and it being too hard to read, Its good that you have taken onboard the comment about 1 type of font throughout, just not that one.
Looks messy and unprofessional. People will be put off if they cant read it properly.
I would change the font to the one you have at the top a scrolling script style or even comic sans.
You may like the font that you have chosen but trust me clients and others wont.
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back