My Website!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
My website got finished yesterday!

Please have a look and let me know what you think!!

Tilly Ann xx

Tilly Ann your website looks great - really nice colours and very easy to navigate. You must be well chuffed!!

Best wishes, Liz x :biggrin:

The website looks really classy! I think it's great. :biggrin:

It looks really great Tilly! :biggrin:

Tilly - Your website is great and very easy to navigate. The only thing I thought was missing was a sample of your work. Well done!

I know there are no samples! I'm on with that at the moment and they will be added soon though!!!! Do you think I should put simple work on Natural Nails aswell as enhancements and stuff? I'm not sure really!

Thanks!
Tilly xx

The young man who designed my site is a very close friend of mine and if anyone wants any help with a site or anything then you can PM me!! I'll pass your details onto him and he can get back to you!

He is very reasonably priced and the whole site that he has done for me was less that £50.00!

Let me know if anyone want his help!!

Tilly xx

Tilly - I think you should also include samples of natural nail care work as there are many clients this would interest.

Great website Tilly

what a talented friend you have putting your ideas together to make a "great website"

Just taken a peek at your site and I think it's great.

I wish I was able to have a teen facial when I was young - I had such greasy tempermental skin.

Good luck. It looks really professional.

It looks great, very classy and professional. Just a few samples of your work and bob's your uncle... ;)

Thats brilliant Tilly Ann, you have given me the enthusiasm to make a start on one for myself.

Latest posts

Back