Quantcast

my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns21

Reaction score
Hello my fellow nail geeks! I am very happy to say that my website is done! Please take a look and tell me what you all think. Being on this website and looking at your websites is what made me decide to create my own website.
www.nailsbynidia.com

Nidia :D

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Very nice site Nidia ... well done .. I enjoyed the visit.

Kellyc

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this site very elegant and your nails are fantastic x x

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
ns21 said:
Hello my fellow nail geeks! I am very happy to say that my website is done! Please take a look and tell me what you all think. Being on this website and looking at your websites is what made me decide to create my own website.
www.nailsbynidia.com

Nidia :D
Hi Nidia

The site is beautiful - really classy! Your nails are equally beautiful. Excuse my ignorance but can you tell me how do the predesigned tips work - they are lovely.

Best wishes.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Great site Nidia,Well done.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Fantastic site and great nails,
Well done Nidia

loo

Reaction score
I lurvvvvvv your site and those little dolls are ace arnt they!!! The nails are lovely I especially like your boogie nights collection nails! They are amazing and soooo shiney how do you get them so shiney what top coat do you use!!!! :D Well done

Love Loo xx

ns21

Reaction score
Carole Lindsay said:
Hi Nidia

The site is beautiful - really classy! Your nails are equally beautiful. Excuse my ignorance but can you tell me how do the predesigned tips work - they are lovely.

Best wishes.
Carole, the pre-designed tips are so easy. The tip is already designed for you. All you do is glue it on, cut to the desired shape and size and apply acrylic over it. You can use gel as well. I like using blush pink powder from Creative. I find that it looks a lot more natural. Buff and shine and there you go a pre-design tip. I'm glad you liked my site.

Nidia

ns21

Reaction score
loo said:
I lurvvvvvv your site and those little dolls are ace arnt they!!! The nails are lovely I especially like your boogie nights collection nails! They are amazing and soooo shiney how do you get them so shiney what top coat do you use!!!! :D Well done

Love Loo xx
Loo, I use an airbrush top coat which is super thick. This top coat is really shining. Even though the nails aren't airbrushed, I like using it on all the nails. I also sometimes use ultra seal from ibd which is gel. Thanks for visiting my site.

Nidia

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Thats a lovely web site - hope it brings you lots more customers....

TracyUK

Reaction score
well done it's a lovely site :)

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Very Lovely Nidia - may I ask, do you use Soalr Nail Liquid?? I notice the use of the name and wondered... we still have some Solar Nail Liquid users in the UK but most have swapped to Radical or Retention+ (I was just being nosey:D ) hope you don't mind...gorgeous gallery btw!

charly

Reaction score
i loved your site, your nails are beautiful. i especially liked the natural nails, they look so healthy and shiney. please tell me how you do it and what products you use, i'd love mine to look like yours!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx

ns21

Reaction score
Mrs Geek said:
Very Lovely Nidia - may I ask, do you use Soalr Nail Liquid?? I notice the use of the name and wondered... we still have some Solar Nail Liquid users in the UK but most have swapped to Radical or Retention+ (I was just being nosey:D ) hope you don't mind...gorgeous gallery btw!
No problem, I use Radical Solar Nail. I just can it Solar because people down here are more familiar with that term. I'm glad you liked my site.

Nidia

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Great site, love all your nails in the gallery. Especially the boogy nights ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts