My Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
It isn't quite finished yet, there are a few more sections to complete but it's there and it's live!!:)

http://www.purebeautydevon.co.uk/

I would love any feedback on it please, good or bad, spelling mistakes, prices, layout, content - anything!

Thank you:hug:

Beautifully laid out,alot of thought has gone into the pre and post after care of waxing.

Your facials are inexpensive...maybe a little higher?

Are your rebalance prices including back fills aswell?...i as k this as i thought they were a seperate treatment to rebalance of p and w?...i may be wrong there!

Love the intro,and benefits of you being a mobile therapist.

Love the logos,thats always important...:green:...tells clients you use salon brands

as for spelling,maybe someone can correct on that my english spellings not good!

All in all,its lovely...well done:hug:

Looks lovely I hope it brings you great success.

I expect you are competitive in your area but to me your prices are very very reasonable.

i like it

well done

hi - i love the website. looks very professional and light and airy, giving the impression that you keep good hygiene when you work!

just noticed a couple of spelling errors (not really mistakes - you've obviosuly just missed a key!!)

In your skincare section on your Express Facial description it says 'perfect or anyone' (missing the 'f' in for!)

in Age Resist Facial descrip. 'signs o premature ageing' (of)

and on your enhancements in your rebalance description you've missed the 'n' out of nails! 'maintain your ails in their'

hth! xx

Are your rebalance prices including back fills aswell?...i as k this as i thought they were a seperate treatment to rebalance of p and w?...i may be wrong there!

Reballance will always include a backfills and new smile line too. My prices may seem a little cheap but it is on a par with other local salons.

Looks lovely I hope it brings you great success.

I expect you are competitive in your area but to me your prices are very very reasonable.

I did alot of research locally before choosing my final prices and I am priced mid way really.

i like it

well done

hi - i love the website. looks very professional and light and airy, giving the impression that you keep good hygiene when you work!

just noticed a couple of spelling errors (not really mistakes - you've obviosuly just missed a key!!)

In your skincare section on your Express Facial description it says 'perfect or anyone' (missing the 'f' in for!)

in Age Resist Facial descrip. 'signs o premature ageing' (of)

and on your enhancements in your rebalance description you've missed the 'n' out of nails! 'maintain your ails in their'

hth! xx

Thank you for those.:o Very well spotted! I've now corrected them.:)

Thank you for those.:o Very well spotted! I've now corrected them.:)

No prob. Glad to help!!!

I think i saw your business cards in another thread earlier and almost replied saying how much i liked them!!! x

I think i saw your business cards in another thread earlier and almost replied saying how much i liked them!!! x

Thank you.:hug: My exceptionally talented step-son designed them for me.

I don't know if I'm right here, but on the nail enhancements page the pic at the top still has the creative water mark on it or is it suppose to :green: if it is sorry :hug:

everything else looks fab well done :hug:

you have a lovely website, very clear and easy to navigate around
if it were me i'd pay to have the ads removed...they do it almost immediately xx

I think your website's lovely Debs ... well done and fingers crossed it brings you plenty of new clients! :hug:

I think its really nice. I couldn't see what hours you worked, evening, weekends etc, are they on there ?

I think your Facial prices are ok to. I was priced slightly higher than you when I was mobile then when I moved into a salon and upgraded my skincare range my costs went up significantly and I couldn't really increase the prices anymore so it ended up costing me a lt more than it should !

Good luck with everything :green:

Looks really lovely Debs, well done xx

Really nice layout Deb. Good luck with it all

Lovely website Debs, well done and I hope it brings you lots of business :hug:

What a lovely looking website, very calm and relaxing. I did notice a couple of things...

On the Facials page I'd like to see the photo more centred, I think it looks a bit odd being off to one side!
Age Resist facial - you have put tones instead of toned.

On the ear piercing page you have:
Studex s a world leader in piercing supplies. Should that be 'is'?

If you weren't so far away, I'd be in for a treatment!

If you weren't so far away, I'd be in for a treatment!

:hug::hug:

Thanks for your comments - I'll go in an change them.

Your website looks great, I love the layout and the colour scheme. Very professional, I so want one of your facials!
xx:hug:xx

I have to say I love the look of your site, and it prompted me to get off my butt and make the changes to mine that I kept promising I would do! So well done you and thanks for motivating me :hug:

It looks fab Debs - well done you :green:

Latest posts

Back