~ My WeBsItE ~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a newish nail geek.

Check out my web site... www.naileuphoria.com and let me know what you like/hate/could improve on.

I'm trying to develop a 'professional' site that showcases my nail art. There is still a little work to be done on it.

At the moment i am setting up a few pages for nail art from other nail artists. So if you are a nail artist, i would love you to send me some of your art ([email protected])

Thats all for now

Only criticism was that i saw a couple of typos but other than that a beautiful, beautiful website (love the colouring) and lovely nail art designs - well done!! :)

Bec, your website is gorgeous and your work is absolutely lovely - excellent!

How long does it take you to do a full set of the more intricate designs? They are beautiful.

Hi Bec,

It's a lovely site, very nicely designed, and the nail art is wonderful! I am useless at freehand nail art so have every respect for people like yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Jackie

I really like the look of your site. Do you do the price list yourself or is it done at a printers?

Great site Bec :) Fantastic nail art .... I am just getting to grips with a few rhinestones and a bit of glitter lol don't know where to start with freehand design ..... guess I need a bit of natural artistic inspiration from somewhere :)
Joanne xx

Absolutely beautiful work,,,lovely site,,,i'm very jealous!
WELL DONE :)

Hi Bec

Well done your site looks great in fact it's an inspiration.
I loved looking through your galleries - your work is excellent!

Best wishes
Jane

Hi Bec

What a wonderful site - your nail art is stunning!! Oh to be that talented lol.

Shaza

I love your site....and your nail art is fab....

I love nail art....and I lost a lot of time because of you...hehe...seeing all your work and all the links.... Nice.....

As someone else already said...some typos...but im sure you will edit that if you just read it again :)

Yollie

Your website looks real classy. Your nail art is gorgeous. I personally don't do much of the nail art thing. I would love to send you some pictures of my work to post on your website. Good job!!!

Nidia

Wow!!!!! Very nicely made!!!! Your nail art - FANTASTIC!!!!!

:) Brilliant! Your nail art is fantastic!

Thank you nail geeks very much for your wonderful comments!!! They keep me motivated and inspired.:biggrin:

To answer a few questions:

Sarah Haslam...the more intricate designs could take up to 1 1/2 hours.
Jester...I did the price list my self. I did it in Microsoft Publisher. There is a front to it as well. I use the brochure to give out to my clients and have on display in places. You can copy it if you like. I'm all in for sharing and helping!!!
*Joanne*...get yourself some waterbased craft paints and start practicing. If you dont like what you have done, the waterbased paints can be removed with a tissue and some water before you paint over them with a top coat or gel or something that makes them permanent. There is an artist in all of us. We just have to tune in !! he he
ns21...please do send me some of your pics, i would love that.

Hi Bec, loved your site, i have emailed you a couple of pics, but they don't really compare to yours. Keep up the good work, its an inspiration.:green:

Your site is fab, well done. I particularly love your hibiscus flowers, that's the next thing I want to learn how to do, flowers always seem so hard.
Sandi

I have to say what a fantastic site.

Your nail art is really something to be proud of and it's great to see another Aussie Geek.

The only thing I saw missing was an address - I have no idea where you offer these services other than at Zabbui but I can't find where they are located either. Small problem for potential clients who probably wouldn't bother calling you on the off chance that you are near by.

All the best of luck with your business. I'm a few steps behind you yet.

Jadey :)

I have to say what a really professional and crisp website, not overly fussy like some, love the background colour and nail art is fab. Do you keep a track of how many people view your site, just wondered how many potential customers actually look at websites

Deb379

Latest posts

Back