My work space

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautilicious1

Janninebeautyroom
Reaction score
Any ideas on how i could improve my workspace without spending loads. I like it to be a bit cosier looking.

It looks different with the light down any candles lit but any suggestions would be appreciated

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391172668.888859.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391172679.138516.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391172651.222553.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391172651.222553.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 327
Maybe something the break up the back wall?

It's lovely!!! :) :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about some shelving on the back wall for nail varnishes/moisturisers to display your stock? Depends what treatments you offer?
Some lovely pictures or a nice wallpaper with pictures, like a sea view or trees? It does look calming in there though,x

I love the green its very relaxing but it can look cold. I'll maybe look for a picture something.

Thanks for the replies x

What about a large mirror on the back wall in a style to match that lovely chair?

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

I saw a set of 3 small antique style picture frames today that might be nice. Not sure what pictures l'd put in them tho lol

I saw a set of 3 small antique style picture frames today that might be nice. Not sure what pictures l'd put in them tho lol

Pictures of you work?x

Your room is lovely maybe just needs finishing touches
Girly quotes in frames, screen shot them, edit and get printed in asda

I think a nice big green plant would be nice

Some shabby chic wall art or dangly heart things

Your room is lovely, my room is very similar colours and feel. I too struggled as I didn't want pictures or anything and I chose a huge guilded mirror that I didn't hang I leaned against the wall....it's perfect!!! SSx

I think your room looks very cosy already. X

What about something like this? I've just had mine printed via a lovely lady on twitter
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391210370.498544.jpg

A wall hanging of some sorts with fairy lights, the heart ones in B & M were cute...they add a warm and magical touch to any space

Ooh its lovely! Id have a huge mirror on the back wall, and maybe a couple if glass shelves with your products on (if you retail).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bought these today for the back wall. Thinking of painting them with annie sloan paint to match my furniture. Will put some vintage style pics in the frames. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391270124.454223.jpg

Latest posts

Back