MyLee waxing kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1beautyguru

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the brand MyLee, especially the waxing kits they have on Amazon. I need a wax heater to start up and begin doing treatments. I wanted to but the kit that includes the beads,(Hot/Hard Wax). I’m really interested in the warmer but I thought I may as well try their wax too while I’m at it. Is it any good? As a professional is it going to slow me down or breakdown? And any other suggestions that you may recommend to start up with? Thanks x

Sorry , haven't bought this model so can't say.
However as a professional I would always advocate buying crucial items like what you want from a reputable source , known for its close liason with the beauty industry. Such as Ellison's , Alan Howard or Sally's salon services.
I had a salon services 1000cc wax heater for around 15 years, on every day , waxed tons, never failed a pat test. enough said! I do look after my things very well and never leave on overnight.
If it fails you will have the benefit of a proven warranty and full customer service back up. I think well worth maybe a few pounds more for that degree of security of purchase.
Hope you get sorted.

Has anyone tried the brand MyLee, especially the waxing kits they have on Amazon. I need a wax heater to start up and begin doing treatments. I wanted to but the kit that includes the beads,(Hot/Hard Wax). I’m really interested in the warmer but I thought I may as well try their wax too while I’m at it. Is it any good? As a professional is it going to slow me down or breakdown? And any other suggestions that you may recommend to start up with? Thanks x

Don’t get their wax pot! I bought one in a trade store years ago with a different logo on it. Lots of companies pass them off as their own.

The wax didn’t heat properly, temp up and down, the seal wasn’t a seal and wax got inside it, the wire caught fire. Just an accident waiting to happen.

Hive are the best. I used a just wax one for about 3 years also.

Latest posts

Back