Myscara - is this normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS14

Reaction score
Had this treatment yesterday for the first time, my eyes watered like mad when she was putting it on, though they didn't sting and one eye looks really clumpy, like I have put on old mascara so not the look I was after. So, how do I get it off? Bit disappointed if I am honest and don't really want to go back and be a complain! X thanks for any advice. X

I do myscara and quite like it as a treatment and never had problems, I like the look but not the feel of it on me. My staff however, hate doing it and have clients coming back... It's a "marmite" thing, you either love it or hate it.
I find I use a mascara wand more when applying it to avoid clumping but it sounds like your application is too thick.

Did u have a patch test ? X

1 eyes watering can either be allergic reaction and a patch should of been done prior or a waiver signed.
2 very watery eyes due to the chemical fumes in the product

and as for you not being happy you need to go back and complain as they think they are doing the treatment right and that your a happy customer an if you don't tell them there never going to know an if everyone did it they would have no returning clients and they need to know to improve their service. i'd want to know if i was the therapist it helps improve and learn about any mistakes an also help give negative constructive feedack.

I do MYscara on myself and on clients in salon, I have about 2 clients who don't get any eye watering, everyone else turns into a waterfall. On myself, I can only do about half my bottom lashes before I have to go and sit down with my eyes closed because I literally can't hold them open anymore they are watering and stinging that much!

Latest posts

Back