MYscara on MYself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookbj

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im thinking of broadening my services to include semi permanent mascara and from the clients i have spoked to about it, i have a lot of interest!

The course plus kit are not cheap and im doing all the research i can before i commit, but i really wanted to know whether any of you that offer this service have been able to do your own lashes please - at least i may be able to benefit from the service too!!

thanks

Hi Guys,

Im thinking of broadening my services to include semi permanent mascara and from the clients i have spoked to about it, i have a lot of interest!

The course plus kit are not cheap and im doing all the research i can before i commit, but i really wanted to know whether any of you that offer this service have been able to do your own lashes please - at least i may be able to benefit from the service too!!

thanks

Yes I do my own and love it! Stings like a bitch when you do your own because your eyes have to be open so the fumes are eye watering, but it is do-able! :D

I do semi permenant mascara, and I wouldn't try doing it on myself, I don't think you could seperate the lashes properly, and more so, you run the risk of getting product in your eye hth x

I do semi permananet mascara although it's not Myscara and I do my own lashes and they look fab there is a bit of stinging though as you do have to keep your eye open lol

On a thread recently it was made very clear that you must not try to apply Myscara on yourself due to insurance and health and safety reasons. I have applied Xaggerate to myself but I am slightly mad and will do things to myself that are not recommended so am a bad example to everyone!:D

thanks guys,
thats what i thought...

i was told by someone i spoke to on the phone who said no, but it did get me thinking...

Can i ask where and who etc you trained with?

I do think this will be big business once peeps know about it....

great for holidays too!!

I trained with xaggerate and I'm loving it!

I did mine myself, stung like a bish! Why did I do it myself? Well it's not a popular treatment at all for me and i have so much product that will eventually go out of date if i didnt use it so I thought wearing it might help show it off as none of my clients have heard of spm. Not that I'm recommending doing it yourself but I am a naughty girl.

Yep i also do mine, did sting a bit having eyes open but i love finished result xx

I do my own Myscara - trainer said to us yes is possible, but don't say I said that lol - totally agree on the stinging though when doing lower lashes - what are we like eh x

Latest posts

Back