Nail Academy Scotland Lorraine and Shelly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnynails

Reaction score
:smack:Would just like to say a big thank u and congratulations to Lorraine and Shelly for ur continued support through my gel masters course even though these ladies were not being paid and had no obligation to any of us through the mess they had to deal with. Good on u for takin over one stop nail shop u all deserve the best of success. For all the nail tech's who gave u guys a hard time on the phone's etc i hope they r ready to apologise and give u plenty of business. Good Luck ladies u deserve it.

So agree with you the girls in Glasgow are a fantastic bunch who have been put through the mill recently will little support from anyone and the hassle they received was very uncalled for and undeserved.

It has been a year since I have been down to them but you know they are just at the end of the phone if you need anything and if they don't have the stock you need they try their hardest to get it for you.

I want to say a huge,
:hug: CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK:hug:
From a loyal Glasgow shopper:lol:
:hug::hug:​

Thank you so much girls, we really appreciate your loyalty. We are plodding on with things and hopefully all our advanced/master classes will be running as normal pretty soon, now we have stock in the country the pressure has eased slightly. We all still have a lot to do but it means a lot to us to know our clients still believe in us. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you very much for your kind words, honestly it means the world to us both to see these kind of messages posted on this FANTASTIC SITE!!!! Things are now taking a massive step forward for Lorraine and I, but without the loyalty of all you lovely people it would be completley worthless!!!! Here's to a fresh start and thanks again for sticking by us both.

love creatively!!!

Shelly xxx

Congratulations to both of you for keeping everything going over the past few months.
No mean feat!!!

You know I wish you every success for the future :hug:

Latest posts

Back