nail academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Chisholm

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm completely new to this site and also to the training I'm about to undertake. Can I have some advice please...

I started out doing my own nails as a hobby and then gott really quite interested so decided to go on a nail course. Was a bit confused about what course etc because the qualifications were a bit confusing at first. Anyway... I'm going on a course to the Nail Academy in Birmingham in a couple of weeks. Can ayone give me ay feeback on it? It gives me a diploma which ca count towards ann NVQ. Am I heading in the right direction??

I have carried out a bit of research on line and really like the look of Jessica nail products for manicure/pedicure. What can you recommend for gel extensions etc?

Really looking forward to course! If not a good one, someone tell me!:rolleyes:

Lise x

Hi Lise,

Would like to help you but I don't know anything about the Nail Academy in Birmingham, which company is it? Give a few more details and I am sure someone will help you.

Joan

Hi Lisa, i would do a search if i were you as this place was mentioned a while back, not very favourably i'm afraid though, although i have no experience of it myself so can't really tell you personally. There have been loads of threads regarding training (some of them started by me lol!) so i'm sure if you do a search & then read plenty of them you'll come to the right decision. I have to agree with someone who's already suggested choosing one of the main players in the nail industry, a quick gander round the site will tell you who they are. I wish i'd done that in the beginning as it would have saved me lots of time & money (i did a 3 day intensive 'nail tech' course, followed by a year long VTCT at a local college and i still don't feel like i'm at a good enough level to set up!). Anyhow, best of luck & let us know what you decide. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back