Nail Art - Airbrushing and Freehand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazzar

Reaction score
Hi all

I want to do a nail art course for both freehand and airbrushing. Can anybody point me in the right direction. As ever, cost is important. How much should I expect to pay? Does anybody have anybody they can recommend?

I live in Manchester by the way, but I'm able to travel.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Ta!

When you say you are able to travel, how far do you mean? If you're prepared to come to Sidcup in Kent then you should contact Chocolate who owns Ka-Sa-Ra and does all this type of training and everybody speaks very highly of the training.

hi why dont u try spangles star nails they do training all over the uk in wholesalers they do nail art and air brush ill pm u the phone number later if u want x good luck with wat u choose to do

Hi

I did an airbrushing course with Creative in Leeds. Was only a day course as once you know how to work the airbrush its all down to practice. I found it to be a good day, you pay for your airbrush and a v. good kit with it (I didnt need to buy anything else) and can choose either a small portable airbrush, a mobile/salon one (which I went for although v. heavy!) or a huge salon one. As for nail art, they do a course at Thomas Danby College in Leeds which is one evening a week or saturdays shich would be good for you if your traveling.

Hope this helps!

Hi i've noticed that your in Bolton, Wonder if EZ-Flow do any?

Hi and thanks for your replies. There's a Sallys near me and they organise nail art courses, so I think I will go with them. I've seen how well regarded Chocolate is and I would love to do one of her courses, but I think I will go more local - two kiddies (one nearly two), a job a husband whose police shifts stink and a mad chocolate lab, mean nearer to home the better!!

Thanks everyone.

If you can travel go to Sidcup and see Chocolate...you'l love it !! Rachel and Lisa will teach you loads.

Shazzar said:
Hi and thanks for your replies. There's a Sallys near me and they organise nail art courses, so I think I will go with them. I've seen how well regarded Chocolate is and I would love to do one of her courses, but I think I will go more local - two kiddies (one nearly two), a job a husband whose police shifts stink and a mad chocolate lab, mean nearer to home the better!!

Thanks everyone.
lol i understand wat u mean im the same i have a a mad lab a 3yr old and a partner who works hard all the time ..... capital wholesalers are good as well

I dont think star nails are doing airbrush courses any more when i was doing my training tghe other week the trainer said they had sent all there airbrushes back to head office and weren't doing the spangles gold course any more but were still doing the spangles course which is 1 day.....

you think you have got problems with mad labs i have 6....... 4 month old black lab pups..... 2 adults age 2 and 3 and a border terrier........ hardly a minute to myself LOL
2.jpg

hi there gorgeous dont now how you cope with that many i have only the one black lab i can just about cope lol

OMG, I suddenly feel at peace, having seen the comparison!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back