nail art assignment...help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxmissbxx

Reaction score
hey im new to this site lol

well im just doin my nial art assignment and i am realy stuck for what to write on some questions they might seem like common sense but i jst cant write anything haha.

1.describe the limitations on the application of nail designs due to the condition of the clients nails

2. list the possible conta actions that may occur during or after the nail art service

3. what homecare advice would you give to you client after a nail service list 6 point.

4. give a brief description of the removal requirements for nail art...... (would this be remove wiv aceton?)

i wud b so thankful for any1 to help me :D

Hiya,

Have you not been given a text book or anything with information about this?? Because all the answers shuold be in there??

xXx Hannah xXx

yeh i have a text bookn the encyclopedia of nails but i cant find anything in it :(

hey im new to this site lol

well im just doin my nial art assignment and i am realy stuck for what to write on some questions they might seem like common sense but i jst cant write anything haha.

1.describe the limitations on the application of nail designs due to the condition of the clients nails

2. list the possible conta actions that may occur during or after the nail art service

3. what homecare advice would you give to you client after a nail service list 6 point.

4. give a brief description of the removal requirements for nail art...... (would this be remove wiv aceton?)

i wud b so thankful for any1 to help me :D

Don't they make things complicated??

Should read: If your clients nails are crap how would that limit your choice of nail art designs?

Shoud read: What could go wrong during or after the application of nail art designs?

Should read: List 6 things you would tell a client to do at home to look after her nail art.

Should read: How would you remove your cleint's nail art?

Does that make it easier for you to answer the questions?

Should read: If your clients nails are crap how would that limit your choice of nail art designs?

Shoud read: What could go wrong during or after the application of nail art designs?

Should read: List 6 things you would tell a client to do at home to look after her nail art.

Fantastic, why don't they write questions like that!

Fantastic, why don't they write questions like that!

Because they have to do everything the long way around!! Once you learn to translate their garbage questions they're quite easy really! Think SIMPLE, most of the questions really are.

Love it.....I can now say, I am fluent in another language..... Thanks Geeg

Latest posts

Back