Nail Art Books?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I was doing a reballance last night and we ended up using a CND twilight (?) and finished with nail stickers. We were both really pleased with the results and at her next r/b we would like to try out some other art.

(She was so pleased that she is going to photograph them, she's a professional photographer, and will e-mail me a copy so I'll hopefully post it here :))

Anyway, I said I would try and find a couple of books to take along for ideas.

I know that there are some excellent tutorials on here and also the gallery but I can't take my puter with me!:lol::lol:

So, can anyone recommend some (fairly basic) books that preferably won't cost the earth either?:)

Scratch Mag quite often has some fab nail art ideas ... do you subscribe?

The Ka-Sa-Ra nail art book is very good. You can PM Rachel aka Chocolate or the website is Welcome To K-Sa-Ra

:hug:

Scratch Mag quite often has some fab nail art ideas ... do you subscribe?

I do although I don't appear to have received this months. :irked: I'll have to give thema ring.

have you seen the Magnetic nail art book ? its just the best iv ever seen. if you call thier office 01977 699915 they will give you all the gen on it .

Latest posts

Back