Nail art books

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good nail art book that has step-by-step instructions. I am doing NVQ unit (or it might be IHBC not 100% sure) and could do with expanding on my current designs which are all dots, flicks and lines!

Thanx

Rosie said:
Can anyone recommend a good nail art book that has step-by-step instructions. I am doing NVQ unit (or it might be IHBC not 100% sure) and could do with expanding on my current designs which are all dots, flicks and lines!

Thanx
Nail Artistry as to be the one for you, It is fantastic :cool:

K-Sa-Ra's Nail Art book is brilliant! Tel: 020 8300 0860 to order.

Try your local library and get some nail art books from there. I did this and found that alot of books only cover really simple ideas and designs, which gives you a starting point. But i have to say i was dissapointed with some of them. At least if you get them from the library it doesn't cost you anything, then you can find one that suits you.

I also think going to the library is a good idea to. You can also do some searches on the internet. Some sites I have come across have step by step instrcutions. (Cant remember the names Sorry!) :idea:

talented talons said:
Try your local library and get some nail art books from there. I did this and found that alot of books only cover really simple ideas and designs, which gives you a starting point. But i have to say i was dissapointed with some of them. At least if you get them from the library it doesn't cost you anything, then you can find one that suits you.
I agree with Wendy here. Just because one person thinks something is a great book, doesnt mean that you will - that was my experience anyway, lol.

Latest posts

Back