Nail art brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire1991

Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone recommend a good set of nail art brushes please? I’d need a fine long liner brush but would like it within a set of brushes. I’ve used Amazon brushes in the past but would like to use some more expensive ones. I have also been using Premier Gel when doing nail art and have found that I have to use a few coats when using the black. Should I start using nail art paints when completing nail art?
Thank you :) xxx

I have black and white gel paints atm as I tend to do most details in those colours and they are nicely pigmented.

It's hard to find a long liner in a set as I have been looking for that also but had to buy one separate and even then I had to cut most of the bristles to get it as fine as I wanted x

Hello, thank you for your reply :) do you mind me asking which gel paints you use?
Ah I see no problem I’ll just buy a long liner separately. I’ve heard good things about the Glitterbells nail art brushes and Lecente nail art brushes but I’m unsure of which one to buy, have you had any experience using any of these brands nail art brushes?

thanks xxx

I currently use Nailchemy Artisan gel paints and they are okay. They are in a small pump bottle thing as opposed to a pot but a little goes a long way. I have heard Magpie's gel paints are good also so would be good to try those. They come in a pot.
Yes Lecente's S2 brush is great and nice and long although like I said I had to cut the bristles but it comes with a lid which is a plus x

I currently use Nailchemy Artisan gel paints and they are okay. They are in a small pump bottle thing as opposed to a pot but a little goes a long way. I have heard Magpie's gel paints are good also so would be good to try those. They come in a pot.
Yes Lecente's S2 brush is great and nice and long although like I said I had to cut the bristles but it comes with a lid which is a plus x
I’ve ordered a few brushes from Lecente and I think I’ll have a look into getting some Magpie gel paints. Thanks so much you’ve been really helpful!
Xx

Latest posts

Back