nail art brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
i wanted to get a few brushes save me travelling to my wholesalers which is 20 min drive does anyone know of a web site that sells them without loadsa postage on top???

Emma, give Mui a shout, I believes she sells nail art brushes - I bought some and they are great quality and very reasonably priced, and I don't think she charges P&P either!

Her email address is:

[email protected]

thanxs jackie ive just e mailed her xx

hi jackie it just returned my e mail y is this??? message failure ?

emmalouisa said:
i wanted to get a few brushes save me travelling to my wholesalers which is 20 min drive does anyone know of a web site that sells them without loadsa postage on top???
What was wrong with the nail art brushes you got in the kit? Dont tell me you sold 'em??? I've never needed to buy any additional brushes to the ones in the kit.

hi caz

i didnt get the detail brush i think thats wat its called also i want the fan brush xx

hi
have you tried your local art shop? i've bought brushes in my local art/stationery supplies before - fine stripers, fan brush etc

hi went to my art shop and got some so much cheaper xxx

glad to have been of help!

I always get nail art brushes from Hobbycraft, usually a third of the price and they have a very wide range of everything.

I bought my plastic pippetts from them, to use to cover my brushes to protect them, they were only £.29p, bargain.

Latest posts

Back