nail art cds & tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

We have just finish some nail art cds and tutorial cds for computor we do for us but if anybody want copy i can send if they pay for post and cost of blank cd .

Thank you you are welcome .

Mui ka

Hi Mui

How much would they be including P&P?

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

We have just finish some nail art cds and tutorial cds for computor we do for us but if anybody want copy i can send if they pay for post and cost of blank cd .

Mui ka
Hiya Mui,
Are the tutorial cds in english or thai?

Mui

You do some absolutely amazing nailart I would be very interested in obtaining one of these cd's if they are in English (I dont understand thai - great q lesley I never would have thought to ask)

Please email me with a cost. (And let me know what currency)

I am in Australia

[email protected]

Thanks Alot

Jadey :)

Hi Mui,

I sent you PM saying I was interested. If you can send me details to:

[email protected]

I'd be really grateful.

Thanks
Jackie

p.s. Has anyone seen/heard from Mui lately? Haven't noticed her around here as much. :?:

Mui

I would be interested too, your nail art is fabulous.

I am glad to read a thread from you, we haven't read anything from you for some time and I am always interested in hearing how things are going in Thailand. Anyway, incase you didn't see my last message to you, I just wanted to say that your site is great and I have added it to my favourites list as I love your nail art so much.

Take care

i already have a cd from mui, thankyou mui !

i have to say it is brilliant so many designs on it, 750 i think.
mine is in japanese but it does`nt matter, you can pretty much see how its done, if your a bit lacking in the inspiration department like me get one !

Hello

I also would be interested in a cd. I am in France. Please let me know how much inc postage.
Thanks
Vicky
mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Mui ka

Hi Mui,
How much are you asking for including postage?

Thanks
Aylin

Thanx Mui!
My cd came today ... cant understand a word on there but, who cares!!!
Such talent! such inspiration! ... will keep me busy for weeks.
Mui you're a star!!!!!

Sawasdee ka

I am sorry i have not made post but i have been very busy doing so many thing for promoting my salon .

But now i will have time and will email or pm anyboby who await me .

Dawn and gloria the cd i send to you is only a photo of nail art cd i know is good but is not the tutorial cd that one is now old :biggrin: .

We have done so much work and i think maybe the future is good we try i now only one more thing to do and find company sell hair for hair exstension i have 1 lady in america tell me company they look very good on web site but i email them 5 time now and them not send me 1 email some time i not understand some lady who want to make buisness

I have look the web site geek some times but not see many post tomorrow i will read everything .

Thank you Mui from the land of smiles

/me waits excitedly

I love nail art and they dont let us do any at school we get 1 class on airbrushing and thats it Bah Humbug

Thanks again Mui

Jadey :)

I have one of Mui nail art cd's it is fantastic - thanks Mui. There are soooo many pics of nail at on there it was amazing!!! :)

sawasdee ka

I know some ladys await me to email we have been very busy sorry i not do b4 but we have done so much for the future but now can make emails and pm tomorrow .

We have printed many 8/10 photos some our work some not our work for the salon it look very nice and our work photos for hotels to advertise nail for make advertising we are now advertise in many hotel we have made flyers and new buisness cards we go see all friends that work on reception in hotels net work with spas and massage salons who not do nail speak with tuk tuks taxis tour operators i will try have our flyers in the air port tomorrow have to speak to friend first we have gone speak with everybody we know we have emailed all the beauty and hair magazines in Thai to put some of our work inside the magazines .

We have learn to do waxing and have first customer today :) tomorrow i have make up artist friend come teach us for free :D .

we have made all new nail art displays for customers to see i have my body hurt from sit long time on the ground but i very happy everything we do .

I think we do some more things but now i tired now can not think straight tomorrow i will email for sure .

Thank you Mui from the land of smiles

You've been very busy, Mui. Best of luck for your new ventures........ you certainly deserve it after all the hard work you've put in.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

www.LibertyNailDesign.com

Hello,

I'm Sigrid from Belgium, a new member since yesterday.
I'm also interested in the CD from nail art, since I'm desperately seeking for any news on that front.
Could you send me a copy, what will be the costs?

My e-mail is [email protected]
(www.nagelstudioSigrid.centerall.com)

Remark:
Could someone inform me wher I could find the Korean (?) magazine "the nailart" on the WWW?

Many thanks in advance!
Sigrid

HELLO Mui,

I received the cd's thanks you very much!!!!!
They are very good!!
I"ll send you the money, as soon as possible, and a little surprise for you.
I will include also allready money
for the next issue if it is Ok for you?

Once again, many many thanks, you are very kind

Sigrid
WWW.nagelstudioSigrid.centerall.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back