Nail Art Comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allisuzy1

Reaction score
Hi
I am interested in doing nail comps but with 2 small children I can't travel too far so can anyone tell me how the photographic comps work. I am thinking of the one in september. Can you send in your entries etc and does it have to be flat art of 3D?
Also what is the definition of Showcase Nail Art?
Hope you can help.
Alli

hi hun yes you can send your photo in if you photography and you can do ant art, show case nails are 10 nails with a themed design on flowing across each nail in a small box, you can choose your own theme for this one the info will be up on the website under neath soon for you to read hun it will tell what you can and can't do good luck if you ener xx

www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/pm/96

Thanks
Do they have to be professional photos? Also do you still do the step by step guide?
I did the UK skills level 2 nail art in London last year and placed first but that was through college so not sure how it all works now out in the big wide world of nails alone. LOL

professional as in taken by a photographer? no there are girls that do there own photography but i'm no good at that so i have a photographer that i have hooked up with on alot of work!!

Basically you enter do your photo and step by step send it in and sit back and wait the theme is dr who if you didn't know but all the info will be on that website soon hun if mot give them a call and ask them to send you all the stuff xx

All the rules have now gone live on the Pro Beauty Website for the nail competition in October. As i am sure you already know, Olympia is no longer going ahead.

If you have any questions, please let me know, i am happy to help.

Latest posts

Back