NAIL ART COURSE - Brilliant!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Rachel - Many thanks for an excellent day. It was an excellent introduction to Nail Art and I didn't imagine I would come away today with so much knowledge and so many designs that I can now do. I thought it would be just a 'basic' insight but it was much much more than that - a fantastic day, full of fun and lots of learning.

For any of you still to do a nail art course, Chocolate is the best!

I second that...i did the 2 day airbrushing it was great..!

Rachel and Lisa really inspired me and the rest of the geeks that were there too!

Vicky - That is good to know about the airbrushing since I have yet to do that one. Oh what fun!

Glad you had a good day, i really enjoyed teaching it, its so much fun. Your nail art is great, you picked the glitter dust up so quick!

I will let you know when i set the dates for the airbrush course.

Im also chuffed as i found out the names of the flumps!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Always feel left out up North, Couldn't someone do one up here (please)

I would be very interested in doing a nail art course, i love nail art so much and would love to get more tips and ideas, where do you do them please Chocolate??

The course took place at K-Sa-Ra in Sidcup. They have details of their courses on their website. I would highly recommend the beginners nail art - Rachel is a fab teacher - you'd love it and I appreciate why people get so addicted to it now. Great fun too!

talented talons said:
I would be very interested in doing a nail art course, i love nail art so much and would love to get more tips and ideas, where do you do them please Chocolate??
Wendy, love, having seen your board you definitely dont need a beginners nail art course!

Wendy - I just did the beginners course as I didn't know anything at all about nail art. Rachel also does advanced nail art which I will also be great!

Glad you enjoyed it, let me know when you are ready for advanced! Have you got the knack of a French now!!??

Rachel - I am so chuffed with that little trick you showed me and my french polishes look great now. Thanks!

hi chris can you share the trick?? is it to do with applying french polish??? being nosey lol xx

hi chocolate

wat type of things do you do in the advanced nail art course???

I would be interested in doing an air brush course too, been quoted £600 for a days training but that did include the brush, compressor, 10 paints and some stencils. Thought about buying a 2nd hand one and practising myself cant really afford the other option! Does anyone know of a course that teaches the basics for people who have never even held an airbrush before, including cleaning etc? and roughly how much does it cost, is £600 ish the going rate?

Thanks
Sherrie

Latest posts

Back