Nail Art & Fabric# ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
May seem a bit of a dummy question but what kind of nail art can you do with fabric if any - ive not seen much at all :rolleyes:

I used to use dried flowers and mother of pearl shapes and glitter shapes with my fabric#

HTH

Rachel

I used to use dried flowers and mother of pearl shapes and glitter shapes with my fabric#

HTH

Rachel
Yep it does thanks i also took a quick peek at your page and the dried flower i your gallery looks real cute i might try these out..
thanks again :)

I did a nailart tutorial today, that was done on a Fabric# nail :wink2:

Ruth (Nailsinlondon1) has done loads of different nailart with Fabric, her website is nailsinlondon.com, she's got some pics on her site of Fabric nails with art, embedded art, foils etc

I did a nailart tutorial today, that was done on a Fabric# nail :wink2:

Ruth (Nailsinlondon1) has done loads of different nailart with Fabric, her website is nailsinlondon.com, she's got some pics on her site of Fabric nails with art, embedded art, foils etc
Thanks tons i think i have to look into it a bit more iv wanted to try glitter but didnt think it was possible with fabric i only know how to do with gel or L&P
time to research :idea:

Latest posts

Back