Nail-Art Flowers ... Had A Go!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Having pressed some Forget-Me-Nots last night, I couldnt wait to have a go today. Didnt have time to get the l&p out, so its just done with base & top coat.
Not the best work I ever did but, I've a feeling I'll be playing some more before the weekend is out!

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 9,687
Hi Glo, their really fab love the colour of the flowers too, excellent xx looks like im going flower hunting today now...lol x

Hiya Glo,
Love them, I just think its such a fab look for say wedding or a summer day out :)
I will have a go and post when done.

They're lovely, Glo!

I bought some pink ones from NSI yesterday and have a lady coming around next week who wants them on her nails - hope they turn out as nice as yours. I think I'll be scouring the gardens now for some little flowers, bit cheaper than having to buy them all the time!

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

hello glor they look really nice!

i have some flowers drying in silica gel at the moment i`ll have a play when they are ready and send you a picture.

Those really look lovely! I'm so jealous of your talent!! Keep up the great work!

I lurvvvvvv em Glor they look really lovely and great for summer I love little special touches to the nails like that I reckon if you offered them to clients you would get loads wanting them done I certainly would!! What a lovely blue they are too. Did you apply a base coat and put them into it when it was still wet then apply top coat straight after? Well done you!! :green:

Glorsclaws said:
Having pressed some Forget-Me-Nots last night, I couldnt wait to have a go today. Didnt have time to get the l&p out, so its just done with base & top coat.
Not the best work I ever did but, I've a feeling I'll be playing some more before the weekend is out!

I have a feeling i'll be playing as well! They look fantastic! Best go scour the garden,.... not sure dandelions would work though :D

Well Done!

ok, i`ve had a play lol.

Attachments

• cropflowers.jpg
    cropflowers.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 281
  • cropflowers1.jpg
    cropflowers1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 321
Beautiful!

Very pretty colour - ideal for summer.

wow they are all lovely ,it looks really pretty ,

oooh arent they lovely ! :)

Thats the first time i'v ever seen that done. Nice one girls....it has given me some great idea's...:idea:

Vicky

Does anyone know if i am able to do this using the FABRIC# system,and if so at which stage,after build before blast, or after build/blast before boost,or in-between boosts and apply before 1st coat dries???? ooooeeeer that got complicated! :lol: anybody tried it or can advise me,thanks.DEBS.x

I have them on my nails too...it worked a treat...so simple and pretty...ideal for brides as you can match the nails to the bouquet etc :)

They're lovely, Dawn. I particularly like the tiny leaves - did you have to cut and shape them or did you find them that small? Next set I do on myself I'll be having a go at the flowers and leaves - so impressive!

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com
Dublin

the leaves are straight from the plant but they shrink a bit when you dry them.

Wow you guys are really clever. How do you get the flowers to stay flat on the nail considering a nail is a slightly rounded surface? Ants mentioned when he was putting lace on that he used a plastic wrap to hold them in position. Is that wot you do? Not sure wot plastic wrap is and do you remove it afterwards? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Lots of love
Carole xx

Carole you should find a good quality top coat holds them fine...the petals especially are so delicate they hold down easily onto base coat. i wondered if I would need to cover with acrylic but I found there is no need at all

Ok, I found some teeny tiny white flowers in my garden, so now I need to know how to dry them - HELP!!

Dawn, you mentioned Silica Gel, do you just need to store them in an airtight container with some silica gel in with them? If so, how long until they are ready to use?

Thanks
Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com
Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back