Nail Art Flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put them in a book between some paper towel so you dont ruin your book or in the case of phone books, risk picking up any newsprint

also gonan want to check them, depending on how juicy the flower, will have to move them to a diff spot on the paper

obviously can only do certain flowers. like the flowers with only 1 row of petals (daisies) verses several rows of petals (roses)

ive pressed flowers before and found its a lot like making banana chips: its never nearly as great as the store can provide.. but come on, whats wrong with divulging the secrets huh? I know the best flowers are freeze dried but of course we cant exacctly do that!

good luck everyon!

TracyUK said:
I've just chopped the heads of my flowers in the garden lol...tiny pink and white ones...no idea what they are called lol...took some really tiny leaves off too to try out in designs...can't wait to get going, they are pressed in a book as we speak! Can't wait to get to the garden centre to hunt down any other poor little specimens to try lol
You flower murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but what a good idea and cheap too.......that's if you can find flowers small enough:lol:
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back