Nail Art for a wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hello all!!!
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for nail art for a wedding, i am doing an assignmnet for collage and oneof the requiremments is do perform nail art on a bride if any one has any pictures or ideas they would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Lou xxx :o

Well personally I think nail art for a wedding should be quite subtle although not everyone's the same. You do get some wacky ones!!! :D Maybe just stick to french with a white/pale pink design (or whatever pastel colour you like).

Not sure if there's any on there but take a look at my website and have a look at my gallery. There may be something that you could twist around to become more weddingy!!!

French manicures with white nails art ie flowers, looks very clean, feminine and pretty. Try www.allthingsnails.co.uk Melle has a section for wedding nail art on her site ;-)

xxlaylaxx

Thanx Kelly and Layla for the quick reply i will search the sites you have told me and will keep you posted thanx again.

Lou xxx :D

Go to Christies site!! Take a look at her beautiful flowers!! She is soooo good!!
www.christiesnails.com

I am sure you will be ablee to adapt her designs!!

Good luck

a simple diamond in the french always goes over well even with some of the conservative ones.

sparkfrench.gif

or even simple dots and flowers in pastel

springfrench.jpg

hi i have done three versions to date a pearly pink with a diagonal cream french tip wuth three tiny tiny pearls
a cheveron french witha crystal at the point and a beige with cream french tip and a ...oh gosh cant explain but small lines coming from a centre point at one side and a crystal or pearl at point where they come out.....i might as well type blah blah blah but will try and post or mail them to you regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back