Nail art for dogs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
What the heckers!!!
No way :-/

I just read this too. SO GROSS. Poor doggies.

Yea... Because my dog is more concerned with what his claws look like as oppose to his meals, sleep, and poopy walks :lol:

I find it ridiculous , just looks like the dogs are being treated as some kind of messed up fashion accessory .

There will be beauty pageants for dogs next!! barking mad!!!:eek:xx

There will be beauty pageants for dogs next!! barking mad!!!:eek:xx

Maybe they're sick of sticking their 4-year-olds into pageants :lol:

That's ridiculous!!! Poor doggies. Not impressed!!

My pup does her own nails.
She is currently trending the green/black organic look.
Oh, btw, strange holes are appearing on my lawn; not sure what's causing this.

I would be embarrassed to take either of my dogs out with claws like that. Plus worried about them ingesting the polish whilst grooming themselves. Sick and cruel IMHO

That's insane! I would never do that to my Polly! She may act like one of us sometimes but her life should be full of doggy fun not having a paws played with. If she wants a pamper I think I'll stick with a bath with a treat after :) x

:eek: OMG what next :confused: i hope that poor dog don`t slip as with that thing around its neck would be a quick hanging :irked:

Is this serious?? :suprised:
My sister did wake up one day though to find the kids had painted her dogs nails but they are girls of 5 and 6!
She rung me to ask if it was safe to use normal nail varnish remover... How do i know! lol!

I really don't like this at all. I would be embarrassed to be seeing doing something like this to any animal.

I seem to remember in the last few days seeing someone do this to there dog with pink nails, either Facebook or here on SG???

P x

I can really see my three English bull terriers sitting long enough for that doing maybe I can get them to put their paws under the lamp then I can shellac em save em disturbing the polish rofl

I can really see my three English bull terriers sitting long enough for that doing maybe I can get them to put their paws under the lamp then I can shellac em save em disturbing the polish rofl

Haha can you imagine, it is like the people who put there kids into beauty pageants, I've seen them do it to baby's, it's a joke and unfair just like it is for the poor doggys 🐶 x

I must admit i do file the young dogs nails for shows but that's it draw the line at clear polish to keep em clean rofl

Latest posts

Back