nail art for February...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
febart.jpg

febart2.jpg

Tooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love em! Had to print them out, so I can add them to my valentine choices! What a darling idea. Awesome as usual!!! Keep up the good work!
Shelley :D

I have come to the conclusion that Christie is really only 4 inches tall (the camera makes her look much taller though).
That is the only way she could get away with painting such detail...

unless...

HA!

Those tips are really 4 feet long! Thats it.... hmmm... no I think she is 4 inches... Thats it.

Those are GORGEOUS - such detail; I hope EVERYONE is taking note!!! You know how I always say I only like nail art on my toes - well I would let you do my fingernails - really (my mum would be dying if she read this) I really always shy away!!! I :salute: you Christie!! :fro: this icon means nothing I just thought it was a bargain!!! :D

Jessica Rabbit...did I misunderstand??

..everyone must wear nail art.... If I could reach your hands..you would have art......
COME TO THE DARK SIDE......
starwars013.gif

That's it....as soon as I get this baby outta me, I'm jetting off to Hawaii to get my fingers and toes done by the fabulous Ms. Christie! Speaking of toes, I REALLY need a pedicure and I'm scared :confused: Been a tech for over 10 years and have had only 1 pedicure and it wasn't pleasant.

What to do????

LMAO @ CHRISTIE!!! You go gurl, nail art rocks!

xxlaylaxx

Christie's Nails said:
Jessica Rabbit...did I misunderstand??

..everyone must wear nail art.... If I could reach your hands..you would have art......
COME TO THE DARK SIDE......
starwars013.gif

Boy do I feel a trip to Hawaii coming along!!! Please Sam PLEASE!!! :thumbsup:

I have come to the conclusion that Christie is really only 4 inches tall (the camera makes her look much taller though).
That is the only way she could get away with painting such detail...
The geek
wow thats a great theory lol

Boy do I feel a trip to Hawaii coming along!!! Please Sam PLEASE!!!
Sam :fro: you gotta take Samantha to Hawai now for sure.

I loved those flowers, how do you do it Christie????? :salute: Patience of an angel with a flair to match.
Love Ruth xxxxx :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back