Nail art gel paints?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevvy91

Reaction score
Bio Sculpture High Pigment Gel or Magpie Beauty Gel Paints?
Does anyone know which are better? And what the differences are?
Thanks in advance xxx

Thanks in advance xxx
I would go for Ikon.iQ Nails gels. The Prima range are largely one coat coverage and highly pigmented, the Hypnos gels are even thicker and the Inspire liner gels are awesome, they are all interchangeable - mix and match - plus they are also all properly hypoallergenic.

Rather than buy gel paints that can only be used for nail art, as Alison mentioned the PRIMA gel polishes and HYPNOS soak-off colour gels have a unique pigmentation chemistry, only require one colour coat and are excellent for nail art too. So you can also offer your customers more gel polish or colour gel colours and use them for nail art too.

If you join us on Instagram @ikoniqnailsuk at 8:00pm tonight (14th April), IKON.iQ educator Vonny Tuckley will show how to create designs using PRIMA.

Thanks in advance xxx
I would go for Young Nails they're highly pigmented and easy to use

I use Light Elegance gel paints. You can use them for art or for full coverage. I am curious however to try Magpie and Ink London gel paints. Not because LE isn't good, just to see how different they are.

Latest posts

Back