Nail Art- Glitter Tips in Aston Villa club colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in need of some help and wondered if any nail techs on the forum could possibly help me.

One of my clients today has asked me if I can do her nails with the Aston Villa club colours, ie Claret tips, with a Blue smile line, and if possible putting the club logo in her thumb nails.

I have a wide variety of Ezflow, NSI, Creative glitter colours and was wondering if anyone could possibly direct me as to which colours they are (if they are available) before I start to mix colours together to get the right colours/shades.

She also asked me if I could do the club logo as a decal/sticker on her thumb nails, have googled this but at present havent come up with anything, if anyone knows of a website/company that does these, can you please let me know or alternatively if I can make my own, tell me how to do it.

All replies greatly appreciated, with any help regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Ju xxx

hey there, im a villa fan myself as well as being a nail tech! im not sure what glitters are best but i have done a villa crest on a nail, which im gonna attach 4 you to see but it is handpainted.

hth xxx

sorry, wont attach, will upload it to my gallery for you to see

Latest posts

Back