Nail art Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hiya, I was just browsing the web today and came across a nail art printing machine (Its a machine made in China). It will print a design or even your photo onto your nails.Its coin operated and the designs look really good.
This is the site, Have a look.
http://www.itstar.com.cn/nail_e.asp
They say it can be placed in shops, salons or even supermarkets.

we had a demo in the salon last week- you can put anything on even a jpeg of your fav pics... salon owner was mega impressed- the cost was however ... horrific...

RAQUEL said:
we had a demo in the salon last week- you can put anything on even a jpeg of your fav pics... salon owner was mega impressed- the cost was however ... horrific...

Sawasdee ka

My 2nd constructive post of the day .

Giving you a opinion it will be maybe better if the salon owner speaks with the maker and seller of this machine in asia and then checks cost of delivery and import duty and see if the price is much better .

Some of the sellers of asian products in England and other countrys will mark up products 500 or even more .

MANY of the products that are for sale in the uk are made in asia but at the moment they do not make gels liquids and powders but the day will come i am sure but they do make all other nail enhancement products .

Just to give you some example a good quality acrylic brush sells in asia size 10 for 2.4 dollars 1.33 uk pounds size 12 is 4 dollars 2.22 pounds many of the tips sold in the uk are 3 usa dollars for a 500 box 1.66 uk 1 cut slicers are less then 1 pound uk look at the mark up on just these products .

What i a sorry to say happens that maybe the importer of the goods to the uk do is not allow the seller in asia to sell this product to any other people as the buyer wants the market for themself and then the asian person being honest will not sell you direct .

I hope i have helped with my post and hope you can buy your machine cheaper .

I have seen a nail art machine in bangkok i beleive this machine was not very exspensive there is a photo of it on my website in muis gallery .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back