Nail Art Netting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know where I can purchase netting/lace for nail art? I saw something recently in a brochure by Creative on how to create lace effect nail art and have searched the internet looking for netting and cannot find it. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
Emma

fabric shops, craft shops, market stalls anywhere like that sells lace etc
net and fish net tights/pop socks are great to airbrush through to, if you like that effect.

Hi Emma

have you tried a Fabric shop ? Im sure they'll have tonnes of different lace available, i dont think you need to buy a specific lace / net to try this effect?

kx

eob said:
Hi

Does anyone know where I can purchase netting/lace for nail art? I saw something recently in a brochure by Creative on how to create lace effect nail art and have searched the internet looking for netting and cannot find it. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
Emma

Thank yoouuuuu!! I thought I had to get something specific from a nail art supplier but if I can get the same thing from a fabric shop then even better !

Thanks for the advice!

Emma :)

Most fabric shops have a cut off bin outside, 50p each there great. have a good dig around you get some great effects.

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies

Hi, you can also get a pack of different lace and netting from Medea - I think it's called 'Textures'. Try www.netnails.net - they sell the Medea products online.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back