nail art on the brain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meckleberry

Reaction score
I just received my latest spring nursery/planting guide and I was looking for nail art ideas not what plants I wanted and didn't even realize what I was doing until I said something to my husband about which would look best. :D Then I started looking in a fashion catalog, low and behold there are floral prints on most of the outfits and then again my mind goes to nail art.

smilieturtle.gif
lol, I do that too! dh thinks it is funny, we will be someplace and someone walks by and I will say man I could do some killer nail art for that outfit...lol

I go to the fabric store for inspiration. I had a man client for a few months he wore acrylics and liked them long.....oh so much fun, but better yet he loved nail art and would let me do what ever I wanted and he didnt care how much it cost.....I really like airbrushing abstract art and he liked it too.....gosh I miss him :trashed:

I see stuff all the time that I think would be cool for nail art. Hawaiian print fabric is a great source of inspiration. I see flowers and am always thinking...hmmm could I paint that on a nail??

That is when you know...you got the fevah! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back