Nail art parties advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your nail art, my daughters would love those designs. I'm pretty new to nails so we are just experimenting with glitter but I'm aspiring to these designs! :Love:

Wow thank you, all it takes is practise & lots of patience, great hobby to have :)

Just the display board will do. Some kids have definite ideas what they want, others need to follow display examples. It's good fun but hard work.

One geek on here suggested to prep and prime everyone first, and then paint everyone and then do art on everyone. That way no child is sitting with you for too long at a time and also they dry in between layers whilst they are mucking about in the garden, swinging about etc. I tried that idea on one party and it works very well.:D

Thats a good idea to do it in stages as some can be left waiting around till last & it can feel like a long time! How long does it take you to do parties? Also will do the consent form thanks!

I allow 20 mins per child, so 5 mins each stage. But allow extra overtime for difficulties.

Latest posts

Back